#PopHatesFlops New Admininistrators

Main Pop Girl

Lemme just

Spoiler

@Ruthless Love, aka Scott, is a well known member of this community in terms of name recognition, but it’s become increasingly clear that this community as a whole doesn’t really know as much about them as they ought to. I’ve known things for quite some time that I haven’t brought up as I wasn’t sure if incidents were isolated or not. But it’s clear to me now that these incidents are not isolated and that there are multiple people who have experienced similar things.

This begins with CAL, more specifically the CAL discord server. Ruthless has a long connection to CAL and has been following the game for many years. He was in the CAL discord server, very close to the community. This connection no longer exists and hasn't for quite some time, and you will see why. 

First and foremost, and this'll probably be the least surprising thing I say to you, his sexual energy often crossed boundaries nobody wanted it to cross. It started with him responding to our work with aggressively sexually charged comments, referring to certain players as daddy without any indication on the end of the players that it was a welcome thing to do. This only increased when he joined the server and we honestly were all very uncomfortable with it but nobody quite knew exactly how to say so. Well, we just kind of ignored this and let it slide for awhile until we really couldn’t.

We made a NSFW channel in the server in the odd event that anyone should want to share something that people possibly wouldn’t like to see. We didn’t really expect anyone to use it all that often, and save for a few occasions we didn’t get too much use out of it…except Ruthless. He spammed it with all sorts of image searches and gif searches and everything like that. It didn’t come as too much of a surprise because he practically stalks the Haus of Whores section here on the site, but it was still really wild seeing him just in that channel all the time sharing all sorts of things while we were in the main channel chatting. We again didn’t really say anything because we made the channel after all, but even still it gave a lot of us pause.

What really escalated this issue was the surfacing of PMs between Scott and one of the players of a graphically sexual nature. The inciting PM, sent by Ruthless, came out of nowhere. He heard someone breathing heavily on a mic chat and felt the need to PM that person and let them know how sexy they found it. What followed was a PM exchange that was basically Ruthless thirsting after this person and even asking them to send him nudes. This person didn’t specifically tell Ruthless to stop but they avoided sending the pictures that were requested. This particular situation was made all the more complicated by the person Ruthless propositioned deciding to back away from the situation because they felt bad for being creeped out by Scott's advances. This person communicated to everyone that this conversation they had with Scott made them very uncomfortable. But without them there to say their part, not much could be done about this. They felt boxed in because they appeared to be consenting and did not communicate their discomfort to Scott directly, but remember that in the moment, many people do not know how to back away from someone attempting to prey on them and will often play along in order for the encounter to end. The fact that they did explicitly avoid sending pictures is a big clue into the fact that this encounter was not being mutually enjoyed. Though I have been made aware that this event is more known about than I’d realized and that it had been a motivating factor in eyes being put on Ruthless. Screenshots exist of this are in the spoiler posted with admin permission.

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-24-41-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-26-41-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-18-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-33-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-49-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-28-37-AM.png

The surfacing of these screenshots made everyone extremely uncomfortable, especially considering that we now had a minor in the server and playing the game. Around this same time, we had to make the decision to kick someone out of the server and ban them from the game, and their name was Edu. Edu was notorious on FOTP for being a dick, but we not only saw that in CAL but more. Edu was incredibly classist (he himself was wealthy and looked down on anyone who wasn’t as lesser), xenophobic, and displayed very pedophiliac behavior. We banned him from the server and from the game. We even had Edu's access to the CAL section revoked by the admins so he would not be allowed to see what was happening in our section and keeping tabs on us. Screenshots of this conversation in the spoiler below.

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-37-52-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-37-59-AM.png

However, after a little bit time passed we found out that Scott had been taking screenshots of the chat and sending them to Edu so Edu saw everything we were saying and doing which led to Edu harassing us all on social media. He would spam our tweets with comments, try to engage us in twitter DMs, etc. And all the information he did have on us, DESPITE HAVING ACCESS REVOKED BY THE SITE STAFF, was because Scott decided it was a good idea to not only align with Edu, but send information about what we were saying and doing to Edu. In this spoiler are photos of Edu himself identifying Scott as the person sending him screenshots of what we were saying and doing. He had this conversation with one of our players via a twitter account he'd made for CAL which also happened to be one of the accounts he used to harass us (it has since been deleted by Twitter for violating their terms and conditions).

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-36-00-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-36-12-AM.png

It was also around this time that Scott began to get incredibly hostile with members of the community. Any time someone had an opinion or view that was even remotely unlike his own, he would talk down to us and make us feel like we were stupid for not thinking the way he did. This created an incredibly tense atmosphere around the whole server and one by one we backed away from him. 

Time passed and things stayed lingering in my mind. I wanted to know if we’d seen something nobody else had or if we’d just been enlightened to something that had been happening elsewhere. So I’ve done some talking and discovered that yes, this behavior has been shown in other places. I will not be sharing the identity of the person who shared this information with me as they’ve asked to be left out of it officially, but Ruthless has asked for “favors” of a sexual nature in exchange for taking requests for non-sexual, site related things. It made them just as uncomfortable as it made us and it most importantly established apattern. Screenshot in the spoiler below posted with admin permission. 

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-30-45-AM.png

I spoke about this with another trusted member who can identify themselves if they’d like to, that’s up to them to do so here as they expressed support for this thread, and they were not in the least surprised by this behavior as they too had noticed issues with Scott. And not only that, but others had communicated the same feeling to them as well. The account information and any statements that allude to their identity being blacked out as to preserve their identity, but like i said, they may come forward on their own as they didn't express they would not. The person below has given permission for these to be posted and has even reposted it themselves here though their info is still blacked out here.

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-33-11-AM.png

To sum it up, I see a very concerning and potentially dangers pattern of behavior in Scott. Between him overstepping boundaries with his sexual remarks/aggressive sexual energy, propositioning multiple people on the site for explicit content without even asking if they were comfortable with, and taking the side of a well noted vile human being for a reason we still have never known, we have all washed our hands of him. And it makes me so, so, so uncomfortable when I see so many good people on this forum striking up friendships with him because I genuinely am worried that he’s gonna one day slide into their PMs and put them in this sort of situation. I’m not here to cause useless drama, I’m here because this has been on my mind for a long while and I think this community deserves to know what kind of person has weaseled their way into the spotlight around here. I don't jump into these things unless I feel I have a reason to, and on this I do believe that I have a reason. 

To many I doubt that this'll be much of a surprise. To some, it very well may be. Whichever it is, I wanted this information to be out there. I believe strongly that Scott represents a liability and that his behavior is, frankly, gross and unpredictable enough that we must not turn a blind eye to it. What happens from here, I don't know. But what I do know is that this won't be happening behind the curtain any longer. 

Thank you for your time. 

• Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Lemme just

Hide contents

@Ruthless Love, aka Scott, is a well known member of this community in terms of name recognition, but it’s become increasingly clear that this community as a whole doesn’t really know as much about them as they ought to. I’ve known things for quite some time that I haven’t brought up as I wasn’t sure if incidents were isolated or not. But it’s clear to me now that these incidents are not isolated and that there are multiple people who have experienced similar things.

This begins with CAL, more specifically the CAL discord server. Ruthless has a long connection to CAL and has been following the game for many years. He was in the CAL discord server, very close to the community. This connection no longer exists and hasn't for quite some time, and you will see why. 

First and foremost, and this'll probably be the least surprising thing I say to you, his sexual energy often crossed boundaries nobody wanted it to cross. It started with him responding to our work with aggressively sexually charged comments, referring to certain players as daddy without any indication on the end of the players that it was a welcome thing to do. This only increased when he joined the server and we honestly were all very uncomfortable with it but nobody quite knew exactly how to say so. Well, we just kind of ignored this and let it slide for awhile until we really couldn’t.

We made a NSFW channel in the server in the odd event that anyone should want to share something that people possibly wouldn’t like to see. We didn’t really expect anyone to use it all that often, and save for a few occasions we didn’t get too much use out of it…except Ruthless. He spammed it with all sorts of image searches and gif searches and everything like that. It didn’t come as too much of a surprise because he practically stalks the Haus of Whores section here on the site, but it was still really wild seeing him just in that channel all the time sharing all sorts of things while we were in the main channel chatting. We again didn’t really say anything because we made the channel after all, but even still it gave a lot of us pause.

What really escalated this issue was the surfacing of PMs between Scott and one of the players of a graphically sexual nature. The inciting PM, sent by Ruthless, came out of nowhere. He heard someone breathing heavily on a mic chat and felt the need to PM that person and let them know how sexy they found it. What followed was a PM exchange that was basically Ruthless thirsting after this person and even asking them to send him nudes. This person didn’t specifically tell Ruthless to stop but they avoided sending the pictures that were requested. This particular situation was made all the more complicated by the person Ruthless propositioned deciding to back away from the situation because they felt bad for being creeped out by Scott's advances. This person communicated to everyone that this conversation they had with Scott made them very uncomfortable. But without them there to say their part, not much could be done about this. They felt boxed in because they appeared to be consenting and did not communicate their discomfort to Scott directly, but remember that in the moment, many people do not know how to back away from someone attempting to prey on them and will often play along in order for the encounter to end. The fact that they did explicitly avoid sending pictures is a big clue into the fact that this encounter was not being mutually enjoyed. Though I have been made aware that this event is more known about than I’d realized and that it had been a motivating factor in eyes being put on Ruthless. Screenshots exist of this are in the spoiler posted with admin permission.

Hide contents
   Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-24-41-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-26-41-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-18-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-33-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-27-49-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-28-37-AM.png

The surfacing of these screenshots made everyone extremely uncomfortable, especially considering that we now had a minor in the server and playing the game. Around this same time, we had to make the decision to kick someone out of the server and ban them from the game, and their name was Edu. Edu was notorious on FOTP for being a dick, but we not only saw that in CAL but more. Edu was incredibly classist (he himself was wealthy and looked down on anyone who wasn’t as lesser), xenophobic, and displayed very pedophiliac behavior. We banned him from the server and from the game. We even had Edu's access to the CAL section revoked by the admins so he would not be allowed to see what was happening in our section and keeping tabs on us. Screenshots of this conversation in the spoiler below.

Hide contents
   Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-37-52-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-37-59-AM.png

However, after a little bit time passed we found out that Scott had been taking screenshots of the chat and sending them to Edu so Edu saw everything we were saying and doing which led to Edu harassing us all on social media. He would spam our tweets with comments, try to engage us in twitter DMs, etc. And all the information he did have on us, DESPITE HAVING ACCESS REVOKED BY THE SITE STAFF, was because Scott decided it was a good idea to not only align with Edu, but send information about what we were saying and doing to Edu. In this spoiler are photos of Edu himself identifying Scott as the person sending him screenshots of what we were saying and doing. He had this conversation with one of our players via a twitter account he'd made for CAL which also happened to be one of the accounts he used to harass us (it has since been deleted by Twitter for violating their terms and conditions).

Hide contents
   Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-36-00-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-36-12-AM.png

It was also around this time that Scott began to get incredibly hostile with members of the community. Any time someone had an opinion or view that was even remotely unlike his own, he would talk down to us and make us feel like we were stupid for not thinking the way he did. This created an incredibly tense atmosphere around the whole server and one by one we backed away from him. 

Time passed and things stayed lingering in my mind. I wanted to know if we’d seen something nobody else had or if we’d just been enlightened to something that had been happening elsewhere. So I’ve done some talking and discovered that yes, this behavior has been shown in other places. I will not be sharing the identity of the person who shared this information with me as they’ve asked to be left out of it officially, but Ruthless has asked for “favors” of a sexual nature in exchange for taking requests for non-sexual, site related things. It made them just as uncomfortable as it made us and it most importantly established apattern. Screenshot in the spoiler below posted with admin permission. 

Reveal hidden contents
   Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-30-45-AM.png

I spoke about this with another trusted member who can identify themselves if they’d like to, that’s up to them to do so here as they expressed support for this thread, and they were not in the least surprised by this behavior as they too had noticed issues with Scott. And not only that, but others had communicated the same feeling to them as well. The account information and any statements that allude to their identity being blacked out as to preserve their identity, but like i said, they may come forward on their own as they didn't express they would not. The person below has given permission for these to be posted and has even reposted it themselves here though their info is still blacked out here.

Reveal hidden contents
   Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-05-07-at-2-33-11-AM.png

To sum it up, I see a very concerning and potentially dangers pattern of behavior in Scott. Between him overstepping boundaries with his sexual remarks/aggressive sexual energy, propositioning multiple people on the site for explicit content without even asking if they were comfortable with, and taking the side of a well noted vile human being for a reason we still have never known, we have all washed our hands of him. And it makes me so, so, so uncomfortable when I see so many good people on this forum striking up friendships with him because I genuinely am worried that he’s gonna one day slide into their PMs and put them in this sort of situation. I’m not here to cause useless drama, I’m here because this has been on my mind for a long while and I think this community deserves to know what kind of person has weaseled their way into the spotlight around here. I don't jump into these things unless I feel I have a reason to, and on this I do believe that I have a reason. 

To many I doubt that this'll be much of a surprise. To some, it very well may be. Whichever it is, I wanted this information to be out there. I believe strongly that Scott represents a liability and that his behavior is, frankly, gross and unpredictable enough that we must not turn a blind eye to it. What happens from here, I don't know. But what I do know is that this won't be happening behind the curtain any longer. 

Thank you for your time. 

omg what :flush: