#PopHatesFlops New Admininistrators

Main Pop Girl

So, after discussion and decision, @Capsule has decided to not join on as co-admin, however, both myself and @Skinny Legend will continue to work alongside each other to ensure #PHF's continued presence beyond the initial October 2021 closure. In the coming weeks, we will be engaging you all in discussions of what you would like to see come of #PHF, features that would be of interest of you all, what might encourage participation from you all, a potential new design, et al. So keep your eyes peeled.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

So, after discussion and decision, @Capsule has decided to not join on as co-admin, however, both myself and @Skinny Legend will continue to work alongside each other to ensure #PHF's continued presence beyond the initial October 2021 closure. In the coming weeks, we will be engaging you all in discussions of what you would like to see come of #PHF, features that would be of interest of you all, what might encourage participation from you all, a potential new design, et al. So keep your eyes peeled.

Can't wait to see what direction PHF goes in with you on the team <3 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

12 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Can't wait to see what direction PHF goes in with you on the team <3 

With Capsule stepping down, I don't mind stepping up if that means PHF sticks around. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best!

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Long Story Short said:

this site should just be shut down really. for years it's been a cesspool of trolls and scammers, so i don't know why you guys are trying to keep this alive when it has like 10 or less active members :yuck:

Because the 10 of us care. <3 Nobody is forcing you to stay if you don't enjoy your time here (I don't mean this in a rude way). :) 

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

Oh wow! I came here from the other thread - my heart had sunk so hard so I'm glad to hear the good news! <3

To be quite honest, I saw some people talking about Amelia Lily on Discord and I wondered what the forum was up to - I went back and read so many old threads just for the nostalgia of it. I may not be active anymore, it's insane how other interests and responsibilities drive you away from what truly made your day for years, but coming back to this place really made me realize how much I missed it :/

Seeing the other thread, getting the scare that PHF was going to be gone permanently, it was a reminder to appreciate places like this - places that feel like home (or at least felt like it at some point). 

A genuine eye opener for me. I wish PHF the best under this new administration team and I'll make attempts to become active again. I don't wish to see this community dying after all the members have done for me. :)

Thank you all for taking me in and receiving me with so much hospitality when I was a clueless kid (quite literally, if I recall correctly I was 14 when I joined?) and introducing me to so many of the artists that gave me a whole new perspective on the world of pop and, of course, my favourite, flops with no more than 3 stans :stretcher:

It's wild how the Amelia Lily curse was what drove me back here to begin with but I guess I am thankful to that petty drama just this once ? I'll be checking back in when I make some time so I can discuss how Superficial by Heidi Montag was a cultural reset with my fellow flop lovers once more <3

Again, love you and thank you for the memories! 

• YAAASSS 3