marcsuxx

Hi, I'm new around here.

marcsuxx    6

Hi everyone, 

I'm new around here. I recently just started using forums as a way to communicate with people and get access to albums early. I personally despise when an artists album leaks and his/her fans are so cruel and keep the music to themselves. In my opinion, If you're going to get something early, share it with the world or shut up and keep it to yourself. Otherwise it's just going to get messy. Any who, I'm always happy to help find a new album. If anyone ever needs my help just send me a PM. 

• Upvote 1

victorxcx    675

Welcome to PHF! Hope you have a good time here x

Who are your faves? You better have Xtina, Britney or Kylie at the list :vacuum:

Fetish    306
23 minutes ago, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm new around here. I recently just started using forums as a way to communicate with people and get access to albums early. I personally despise when an artists album leaks and his/her fans are so cruel and keep the music to themselves. In my opinion, If you're going to get something early, share it with the world or shut up and keep it to yourself. Otherwise it's just going to get messy. Any who, I'm always happy to help find a new album. If anyone ever needs my help just send me a PM. 

welcome! 

enjoy your time here ;) 

Whoknowsmehere    266
3 hours ago, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

Damn.  Tell us how you really feel next time.  And don't hold nothing back.  I like a person who is direct and to the point. Especially right out the gate. 

Welcome to the forum.  I think you will enjoy it. 

Countess    7,107

It's great that you're here and I hope you enjoy PHF, but it kinda sucks you're only here to "get access to albums early". There's a lot more to PHF than leaks and I hope you stick around long enough to realise how great everyone is. :magic: 

• Upvote 1

Feather    29
On 1-6-2017 at 4:09 AM, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

Yeah let's ruin an artist's project where labels invested tons of money in it, it just because some people got it early. Idiot. There will always be people that get it early, no need to jeopardise someone's career just you need something exclusive.

• Like 1

DrunkOnFenty    33
On 2017-06-01 at 4:09 AM, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

hi hunny xx

DrunkOnFenty    33
2 minutes ago, Feather said:

Yeah let's ruin an artist's project where labels invested tons of money in it, it just because some people got it early. Idiot. There will always be people that get it early, no need to jeopardise someone's career just you need something exclusive.

like with anti, it leaked and thats why the sales first week were so low 

Hannes84    3

TBH I think leaks are normal these days. Back in early 2000 labels leaked songs on purpose, but now that everyone's independent they don't. But then again, if you're a fan of someone you want to hear the album as soon as you can, and you're not gonna wreck your idol's plans and leak it in public. These days they find the leaker super easily anyway. I'm all for sharing with HC fans but not outside that circle.

Countess    7,107
On 10/31/2017 at 3:21 AM, Hannes84 said:

I already have Chiari, Marfans, POTS & dysautonomia but why the hell not. Ebola it is.

Are these real things or are you just fans of Charli, Marina and the Pussycat Dolls? :stretcher:

• Like 2

Hannes84    3
10 hours ago, Countess said:

Are these real things or are you just fans of Charli, Marina and the Pussycat Dolls? :stretcher:

lol yes they are. Rare but lethal.

Countess    7,107
On 05/11/2017 at 4:12 AM, Hannes84 said:

lol yes they are. Rare but lethal.

I'd never heard of any of them before but I just Googled them and they sound like a real drag... :'( Sorry you have to go through that boo! Hopefully everything's going well with you! <3

Hannes84    3
On 6.11.2017 at 7:19 AM, Countess said:

I'd never heard of any of them before but I just Googled them and they sound like a real drag... :'( Sorry you have to go through that boo! Hopefully everything's going well with you! <3

Most doctor's don't know anything about them so I kinda have to educate them usually lol.

I'm fine, had a heart stress test this morning and passed out. But was to be expected.

Countess    7,107
On 11/8/2017 at 2:30 AM, Hannes84 said:

Most doctor's don't know anything about them so I kinda have to educate them usually lol.

I'm fine, had a heart stress test this morning and passed out. But was to be expected.

You and

Please login or register to see this link.

need to hook up and start the official PHF support group for people who are in hospital half their lives... :'( 

• Like 1

Hannes84    3
On 13.11.2017 at 7:49 PM, Countess said:

You and

Please login or register to see this link.

need to hook up and start the official PHF support group for people who are in hospital half their lives... :'( 

I'm game. Been a f'ked up week for me. Hospital trip after another.