EUROVISION 2017 - Grand Final

Third Eye

800px-Eurovision_Song_Contest_2017_logo.

After two semifinals... we have the 20 finalist who will compete for the trophy along with the BIG 5 + Ukraine (Host)

If you want to know what I think of the finalist, keep reading!:wut:

RECAP OF THE STUDIO VERSIONS

RUNNING ORDER

C_k-VUAXYAUQrsb.jpg

ISRAEL

I actually like it, It's a bop, it's sexy and funny, it will do well for sure, and it's a MUST qualifier, it won't win, but I expect a top 10 in the Final, if he takes his shirt off he would win lmao.:wink:

POLAND (Calling @Tweener)

The polish diaspora is ready to save Poland once again, at leaast this year they have a good song. Kasia Mós is a lovely singer with an amazing song and a message to show, she is screaming for freedom, for animal rights! I don't think this is a top 10, even if I adore it and i'm rooting for her, but like every year, the diaspora will save her.:dealwithit:

BELARUS (YAAAAAAAAAS)

THANK YOU EUROPE. I screamed when this made it! this duo invites you to dance and sing in bielarusian, this is one of the few songs from my top 10 that made it, It can do well in the final, it gives me chills it's so happy and warm, they are lovely and they look amazing. good luck Belarus with your first eurovision song ever in your own language! VOTE FOR NAVIBAND #3:hottie::hottie::yaskween:

AUSTRIA

I can't say too much about this, you may like but I hate it, this shouldn't be in the final, imo.:disgusted::disgusted:

ARMENIA

Original song, good staging, amazing vocals, totally DESERVED. Arstvik will do amazing in the final, many people claim that this could be the surprise of the grand final, I don't think it can win (even if I would love it), but it will get a top 5.:wink::yaskween:

THE NETHERLANDS

This is not good, this is repetitive as fuck, the vocals are on point, they look beautiful, but the song is not good, and I'm sad they made it to the final. the story about her mother being ill is lovely, and I'm glad they are doing this for her, i can't hate them. top 15?:fishie:

MOLDOVA Epic_sax_guy.gif

Epic sax guy did it again, they are in the final again and it was well deserved. this is the funny epic song that the Grand Final needs. this will do really well, I'm happy for them. But it's not funny that this song called ''hey mama'' will be performance just after The Netherlands one..:wut:

HUNGARY

For me this is the worst song of Eurovision 2017, I can't say too much without being rude, but this shouldn't be in the final, and hopefully they will end in the Bottom 5.:tragic::tragic:

ITALY

Good song, bad staging. Half of the Eurovision fandom claims that this is the winner, and I really hope so if he can block Portugal for getting the trophy. Top 3 for Italy this year!

tumblr_lwgki48kGA1qggdk7o1_500.gif

DENMARK

Anja sweety, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry that ugly bitch gave you the 10º place, between the two possible winners.Vocals ON POINT, Good song, good staging, hopefully she will do well. totally deserved. Australia and Denmark will share votes this year, she's a danish aussie!:bop:

PORTUGAL

Probably the winner of ESC 2017. After SEVEN years, Portugal made it to be in the final, and they will get the best results in their history in EUROVISION. Top 3. (I don't like the song I will never like it but imo)

AZERBAIJAN

Dihaj is an amazing singer and it's a well deserved finalist. top 7 for her! good song, ORIGINAL staging. she is so mysterious and rare, Azerbaijan 2016 wishes. One of the few songs from my top 10 that made it, ROOTING FOR HER.:wink:

CROATIA

Nobody saw this coming except me. The jury probably saved him because his voice. Opera + pop in one song? Totally deserved, even if the song is not good, this voice couldn't be out of a music contest. I see this doing well! :yaskween::dealwithit:

AUSTRALIA ( @Countess what is this mess? :orly:)

Shouldn't be in the final! at least this gave us the eurovision meme of the year, do you wanna know why? go to 2:17. top 15 for them.:cackle:

GREECE

shouldn't be in the final but it's better than half of the final. Can't wait to pretend to be shocked after Greece and Cyprus give each other 12 points, LIKE THEY PROBABLY DID IN THE SEMI. Good luck Demy you need it.:scamhook:

SPAIN

Good luck Manel, even if the song is 3 minutes of saying DO IT FOR YOUR LOVER, the staging saved it, High hopes that this won't end in the bottom 5 but I guess it will, still better than half of the songs in the final (I can't believe i'm saying this). Summertime hit.:orly:

NORWAY

Good song but the live performance does nothing for me. I still don't understand how this made it and Switzerland and Estonia didn't. The only song in the history of Eurovision with pre-recorded vocals, not fair at all. good luck Norway, i like the studio version! :wut:

UK

SHINE BABY! Good song, BEST STAGING EVER. The UK should be really proud of this because she is going to get the best result for their country in the last decade, this is a winning performance I don't think this can win because Italy and Portugal are overrated and overhyped, but this DESERVES to win. The song was co-written by Dannish eurovision 2013 winner Emmelie De Forest! :yaskween:

CYPRUS

If you want to know what I think about this, read my opinion about Greece again. :idkher:

ROMANIA

MOST ORIGINAL SONG OF THE YEAR. This will do incredible well, they have an amazing staging, Ilinca has AMAZING vocals, I wiah this could win, well deserved, I'm rooting so hard for them :sassy:

GERMANY

This year we know who is going to get the last place! It's Germany! (yes.. again) She is adorable but they gave her the wrong song, and the Titanium sound-alike didn't help

UKRAINE

good staging, good singer, bad song, bottom 5 probably. :idkher:

BELGIUM

AMAZING studio version, good staging, bad live in the semi, She has improved a lot but the semifinal performance wasn't good at all :( the rehearsals were so much better and I hope she can do it again because she is my fave in the contest, & I'm sure she will. not bad for 17 year old girl! Blanche will do her best in the final, I'm sure we will all forgot the semifinal performance. One of the favorites, and the only one who has slayed the european charts already with 3 #1. Love you always:fishie:

SWEDEN

Overrated AS FUCK. Cheesy staging, bad vocals in the semi (I know he can do so much better). It's a good song even if I don't like it. Top 5 for them.:dealwithit:one of the favorites.

BULGARIA

One of the favorites along with Italy, Portugal, Belgium and Sweden. Good vocals, correct staging, and good song! Top 5 for Kristina, well deserved finalist. can't believe he was born in 2000 and he is already slaying.

FRANCE

EMBRASSE MOI ALMA. I adore here, beautiful song in French, beautiful staging, good vocals (She fixed them yay!). In my top 10 of 42, she is closing Eurovision 2017, she better kill it! :sassy::sassy:

LOGO.jpg

Let us know below who are you rooting for in the Grand Finland, and let me remind you that, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Switzerland, Macedonia and Estonia got robbed.

Who will win the trophy? who will take the witness from Jamala?

• YAAASSS 1

I haven't watched the second semi-finale so I can't judge yet, BUT I just finished the first semi-finale and here's my faves so far. I'm a little shook that my top three is all males when I don't even have three males in my iTunes. :stretcher: 

Spoiler

Portugal - This brought a tear  to my eye, it was so weird but beautiful. :'( 

Montenegro - Kind of a boring song but I'm living for this guy's attitude, it's a CRIME he didn't get through.

Moldova - Kinda generic but fun, I can imagine hearing this on the radio!

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Latvia

Finland

Poland, Australia, Greece, Cyprus, Sweden and Belgium (sorry @Third Eye) were all overrated and none of them deserve to be in the finals. :vacuum:) Blanche couldn't even hold a steady note, poor girl seemed so nervous...

Also, #Justice4Montenegro! :'( :'( :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

I haven't watched the second semi-finale so I can't judge yet, BUT I just finished the first semi-finale and here's my faves so far. I'm a little shook that my top three is all males when I don't even have three males in my iTunes. :stretcher: 

Hide contents

Portugal - This brought a tear  to my eye, it was so weird but beautiful. :'( 

Montenegro - Kind of a boring song but I'm living for this guy's attitude, it's a CRIME he didn't get through.

Moldova - Kinda generic but fun, I can imagine hearing this on the radio!

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Latvia

Finland

Poland, Australia, Greece, Cyprus, Sweden and Belgium (sorry @Third Eye) were all overrated and none of them deserve to be in the finals. :vacuum:) Blanche couldn't even hold a steady note, poor girl seemed so nervous...

Also, #Justice4Montenegro! :'( :'( :'( 

Finland and Latvia were robbed

1 minute ago, Third Eye said:

Finland and Latvia were robbed

Latvia's song was kinda generic but they had a fun high energy performance, they should have gone further! Finland had a bit of a shaky voice but I liked her song, it brought a tear to my eye like Portugal's did. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

Ok @Tweener i literally cringed the whole time watching Polands performance :yuck:

The only song I am COMPLETELY in love with is Anjas Where I Am

now imo her performance was flat throughout and those background vocals made it even worse. She was robbed.

But i can still look back at her previous performace where everything was absolutely AMAZING.

im really routing for her and hope she at least gets top 5 or something <3 

• YAAASSS 3

The right person won and I couldn't be more happy. :yaskween: Such a beautiful song and it brought tears to my eyes when they brought their sibling out on stage with them! I'm obsessed! :bop: 

On 5/13/2017 at 2:42 AM, Capsule said:

I'm SOOOO mad that Bulgaria is through with their musty ass Troye Sivan knockoff! THAT SHOULD BE GERY-NIKOL!!! THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY UGH :tanya::fishie:

Spoiler

RIGHT THO?! :tanya: How did this get second place ahead of countries like Italy and Moldova? I'll admit that the kid was cute but it was literally the kind of bland song you could find on any 15 year old's Tumblr page... :vacuum: 

On 5/13/2017 at 8:56 AM, 24/7 said:

Ok @Tweener i literally cringed the whole time watching Polands performance :yuck:

The only song I am COMPLETELY in love with is Anjas Where I Am

now imo her performance was flat throughout and those background vocals made it even worse. She was robbed.

But i can still look back at her previous performace where everything was absolutely AMAZING.

im really routing for her and hope she at least gets top 5 or something <3 

Anja's track really annoyed me at first but the more I watched her perform it live the more I began to admire her voice and the more the song began to grow on me... :hail: Stan Australian talent boo! <3 

• YAAASSS 4

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Anja's track really annoyed me at first but the more I watched her perform it live the more I began to admire her voice and the more the song began to grow on me... :hail: Stan Australian talent boo! <3 

i swear like half the artists i listen to are Australian :stretcher:  its annoying i cant listen to the radio cause the US's music choice sucks :vacuum:

2 hours ago, 24/7 said:

i swear like half the artists i listen to are Australian :stretcher:  its annoying i cant listen to the radio cause the US's music choice sucks :vacuum:

:stretcher: That's so weird because I'm the complete opposite...I hate 90% of Australian artists and only listen to my basic American pop bitches! :cackle: Maybe we should switch bodies! ;) 

• YAAASSS 2