Dami Im chart prediction a top 5 - 5th album 2018

DockDock

Aria Charts :
WHO'LL TOP THIS WEEK'S ARIA CHARTS? " 
New releases come from Dami Im, George Ezra, The Wolfe Brothers, Jack White and more."
"
ALBUMS

Korean-born Australian singer-songwriter, and the winner of the fifth season of The X Factor Australia, Dami Im is set to make a fourth appearance on the ARIA Album Chart top 50 this week with her fifth studio album ‘I Hear A Song’;"

link: https://www.ariacharts.com.au/news/2018/who-ll-top-this-week-s-aria-charts-(12)

The Music Network

"ARIA CHART PREDICTIONS: DAMI IM IS HEADED FOR THE ALBUMS CHART TOP 5"

"

With the release of her latest studio album Friday, Aussie Dami Im has the Albums Chart Top 5 in her sights once again with I Hear A Song.  

The Eurovision star went all the way to #1 with her Platinum eponymous record in 2013, followed by two more Top 10 albums Heart Beats (#7) and Classic Carpenters (#3)."

link: https://themusicnetwork.com/news/aria-chart-predictions-dami-im-is-headed-for-the-top-5-on-the-albums-chart

The fact that she is going to get again a top5 Album and it's a cover album after 2016 Eurovision boost .makes her good? loyal fan base? i think she is going to be #4 on Aria charts and #1 on Aus Aria Chart. 
The official chart are out in April 1st

5 hours ago, 24/7 said:

Whats with these Australian pop artists? first Samantha Jade now Dami Im. Why are they releasing cover albums? Thats TWO cover albums in a row from Dami. Can they not make new bops?

Honey Dami release LAST YEAR a cover album already... Classic Carpenters after #3 and#1 and GOLD NOW this year SHE IS RELEASING AGAIN A COVER ALBUM like wtf!.Samm's cover album is her first time, she still safe! i hope and believe that Samm is the next to be on Eurovision and i HOPE Sony make her do an ORIGINAL ALBUM and get the chart she deserves.... and its' dami's third :/ (cover album-xfactor one too)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the bops, they can make bops i guess they can't afford them...Dami was already in Sweden , America writing... and she she record music under her name all this year to get possible original music out and then SONY just drop the ideas. i guess she already had some drop singles from idk Foxes etc you know
they put songs under the name of the artist, then like 1 month after that! they release as a single but these songs were eliminated  from the music copyright page APRA. so means that is not good news... Dami had like really original cool titles but they makes her release cover albums. Dami already say next year new album with originals .. i hope so. maybe she saving these songs for the next album who knows..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DockDock said:

Honey Dami release LAST YEAR a cover album already... Classic Carpenters after #3 and#1 and GOLD NOW this year SHE IS RELEASING AGAIN A COVER ALBUM like wtf!.Samm's cover album is her first time, she still safe! i hope and believe that Samm is the next to be on Eurovision and i HOPE Sony make her do an ORIGINAL ALBUM and get the chart she deserves.... and its' dami's third :/ (cover album-xfactor one too)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the bops, they can make bops i guess they can't afford them...Dami was already in Sweden , America writing... and she she record music under her name all this year to get possible original music out and then SONY just drop the ideas. i guess she already had some drop singles from idk Foxes etc you know
they put songs under the name of the artist, then like 1 month after that! they release as a single but these songs were eliminated  from the music copyright page APRA. so means that is not good news... Dami had like really original cool titles but they makes her release cover albums. Dami already say next year new album with originals .. i hope so. maybe she saving these songs for the next album who knows..

Wow i feel so bad for Dami! What a total mess. Ill be happy if she gets that original album out soon