Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I doubt that Electric Heaven was cut last minute, but if it did - I'm adding the original version anyways. The song is too iconic to die like that. And per that Bonnie comment I still have hopes.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Speaking of adding songs, is anyone else gonna add American Girl to their version of the album? I want to but I need to see the tracklist first to know where. 

Ngl I don't think so, it's from the ones I like the least. Iconic as it is, I always skip it. But if DGMGF is not the opener (I have a feeling SLAY will be track #1), I'd put AG as track 1 and then the rest of the album below it. We'll see upon tracklist reveal!

Tbh the only ones I'd 100% add to the album are SGGH, and in case it's not included, Electric Heaven. Everything else that's like major tracks is basically confirmed so yeah.

oh, and maybe Last Call Lover, it's a bop.

Edited by Ice Prince

27 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Speaking of adding songs, is anyone else gonna add American Girl to their version of the album? I want to but I need to see the tracklist first to know where. 

I think the different version she performed live will be on the album

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Tbh the only ones I'd 100% add to the album are SGGH, and in case it's not included, Electric Heaven. Everything else that's like major tracks is basically confirmed so yeah.

Hit Me Up (Bonnie's Version)

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Shook 1

Just now, Ice Prince said:

Did she re-record Hit Me Up?! BEECH I NEED IT ON THE ALBUM THEN OMG

We were talking about ones we wanted to add so I added Hit Me Up to the convo! I'd love to include it as a bonus track, specifically because it already got released.

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, izzzyyy said:

We were talking about ones we wanted to add so I added Hit Me Up to the convo! I'd love to include it as a bonus track, specifically because it already got released.

YES! Then I'd love that and Waking Up Diagonal. She really S.L.A.Y.E.D. those two, shame they were given away.

• Like 1