Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not her gluing her damn fingers together :cackle: Does she have some sick fetish for stringing her remaining (10 to 15) fans along?

Someone please @ me if/when she ever actually announces SLAY and a release date. At this rate it looks like the world will end before that ever happens.

• LMAO 1

I'm so sorry girlies I missed so much stuff (and yet Bonnie hasn't done anything noteworthy besides self-harm to delay things some more). My dead-end job don't make me smile :yeah:

On 7/21/2022 at 10:12 PM, low kii savage said:

Random thought but the IWFCY -> F21 -> Hot City transition works so well. She ends IWFCY with dialing number, F21 starts off with "your service has been temporarily suspended" (which I have added myself as intro) and ending is mixing so well with Hot City's intro. Chefs kiss tbh :yaskween:

My thoughts exactly!!!! Probably one of the biggest slays in terms of song transitions and I'm calling out @Ice Prince for relegating Forever 21 to a closing track and breaking the Holy Trinity of slayage on his edition. :die:

On 7/21/2022 at 10:23 PM, low kii savage said:

Genius is literally Wikipedia of songs where everyone can edit it, the difference is some twink won't let himself be corrected and change the lyrics :cackle:

OMG THANK YOU. I've submitted numerous corrections in the past and they always remainded submissions because THAT ONE PERSON refuses to acknowledge other people's edits. Seriously who are they? That twink registers all unreleased songs before they even leak just to make sure they have complete control over any future edits 💀

16 hours ago, liberation said:

Bonnie McKee is a psychopath just like Sky Ferreira!!! Why are these two evil women so obsessed with fooling the 6 gays that still support them? 

Lowkey wonder HOW they think anyone will have any respect for them and/or their careers with this kind of attitude. No wonder Bonnie and Sky are leaking left and right. Once the gheys get fed up, your hard drives are in danger, gurls. At least with Kim Petras we know it's the label that's responsible for stupid delays and songs not being released, but with Bonnie/Sky the problem is literally just them...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

That twink registers all unreleased songs before they even leak just to make sure they have complete control over any future edits 💀

The reason I will never use genius. It's lowkey my fault but certain songs leaked today and I was gonna make the pages, and procrastinated it, and now he has control over it. Can Genius just ban him, and why do people have the ability to control what happens on a page just because they created it? Like?

Edited by izzzyyy
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)