Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jamesmax said:

She's replying to more comments on TikTok. She's not gonna release Modern Girl. Apparently it's a "one off".

Uh oh. If she says it's a one off it's never coming :yeah: remember when Thorns and eventually Mad Mad World was the beginning of an era (EP) and it ended up being a or two one off? If she says this is a one off, let me expect the least :idkher: 

DATES GIRL DATES. I'd love MG btw, that would be interesting.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 7:03 AM, Kesha Slays said:

Random thought and kinda unrelated to this thread, but does relate to Bonnie so I'm going to ask anyways lmao

What Bonnie song that was a rejected pitch to Britney for her "Femme Fatale" album do you think should have made the cut? I really liked "Battle Royale" and "Catch Me If You Can"! I thought either one of those would've been really cool to hear Britney sing!! 

late to this but Terminate 'Em would've been a great Britney single!

• Like 3

On 7/24/2022 at 1:10 PM, Ice Prince said:

Catch Me If You Can, and not sure if DNA was for Britney but Bonnie should have definitely kept that one for herself. I can't get over DNA, it's so catchy. Shame Dr. Puke was involved in it.

I just listened to DNA for the first time a couple of days ago and Idk if it was for Britney either but, if it was, I can't fathom why she would pass on such a cute bop!

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)