Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, napoleon said:

P1Xcqnk.jpg

LWNQgRQ.jpg

Oh no, not another installment in the As We Speak series :cry: 

46 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Well “apparently” the album is probably coming out mid-August.

8BCD80AC-6BA5-463C-B1BE-70261FA48EDB.png

CONFIRMED MID AUGUST 2030 LET'S GOOO :cackle: 

45 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Had to take my shot with Restless everybody go request it

265F86A8-CF97-459D-8924-7DDF9F869CA4.png

But she didn't rework Restless, did she? I just can read she said she 'appreciates' the love we give to the song, but not precisely that she retouched it.

And if I'm being honest, I'm actually pretty ready to let Restless go. I'm not a hater, but it's nowhere near my top 10 unreleased :spy: cute little bop, that's it about it imo :cry: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesmax said:

I think she was talking about SLAY when she said mid august, not the full album. At this point I feel like it won’t come until next year.

100% this. If it's taken her this long to "polish up" SLAY (and it's still not ready :cackle:) there's no way we're getting an album anytime soon. We'll be lucky if we get SLAY in August. And when it doesn't perform to her (unrealistic) expectations, we'll be lucky if we get the album at all.

• Like 1

I think SLAY might actually come soon.. a few weeks ago she was mixing slay as we speak, and now shes editing the music video as we speak. now that the masters done and the music videos in progress.. is there anything else she has to do?

we need to give her some credit atleast... not only is she releasing and distributing this album and song all by herself but shes doing all the editing too

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, reflection said:

I think SLAY might actually come soon.. a few weeks ago she was mixing slay as we speak, and now shes editing the music video as we speak. now that the masters done and the music videos in progress.. is there anything else she has to do?

we need to give her some credit atleast... not only is she releasing and distributing this album and song all by herself but shes doing all the editing too

Watch her delay it as we speak

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Oh no, not another installment in the As We Speak series :cry: 

CONFIRMED MID AUGUST 2030 LET'S GOOO :cackle: 

But she didn't rework Restless, did she? I just can read she said she 'appreciates' the love we give to the song, but not precisely that she retouched it.

And if I'm being honest, I'm actually pretty ready to let Restless go. I'm not a hater, but it's nowhere near my top 10 unreleased :spy: cute little bop, that's it about it imo :cry: 

Oh yes she didn’t rework Restless I am just annoying, hopefully she does SOMETHING with it

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)