Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

42 minutes ago, reflection said:

we need to give her some credit atleast... not only is she releasing and distributing this album and song all by herself but shes doing all the editing too

I gave her credit, and then she slagged off somebody for calling her out on her constant lies and said she took a “break.” She’s had 10 years to prepare for this, I don’t feel bad for her. Be real yk, like, she teases so much constantly, but nothing ever happens. People are justified in being upset. 

• YAAASSS 1

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

100% this. If it's taken her this long to "polish up" SLAY (and it's still not ready :cackle:) there's no way we're getting an album anytime soon. We'll be lucky if we get SLAY in August. And when it doesn't perform to her (unrealistic) expectations, we'll be lucky if we get the album at all.

This I thought she was mixing the album but no only SLAY ; Hopefully she doesn’t cancel the album or anything

Edited by izzzyyy

I remember someone said they would leak a song called ‘All Yours’ by Bonnie if another song (I don’t remember which one) got leaked. But I do know that that song this person mentioned got leaked. I never heard of this title but I remember this person saying it was a catchy pop track. Feel free to share! 

Side note: I really wonder what that Slay music video would even look like.. if it’s a green screen video she can keep it (sorry not sorry).

Edited by blossomcoco
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

I remember someone said they would leak a song called ‘All Yours’ by Bonnie if another song (I don’t remember which one) got leaked. But I do know that that song this person mentioned got leaked. I never heard of this title but I remember this person saying it was a catchy pop track. Feel free to share! 

Side note: I really wonder what that Slay music video would even look like.. if it’s a green screen video she can keep it (sorry not sorry).

All Yours leaked.

All of the passed songs are being leaked (there is actually few left to be shared)

Leak Lie Detector (gem FF pitch) @cocomong

Edited by Music Xclusive
  • YAAASSS 1

19 minutes ago, napoleon said:

When she says she's editing the video, does she mean she's editing by herself? Doesn't Bonnie have a team? 

Not trying to be rude, but Bonnie is an independent artist who's put out one EP in the past DECADE. Why would she have a team?

It's incredibly frustrating because her rational for going independent was to "connect with the fans" and "release music more frequently". Meanwhile she ignores us and her last single was released 3 years ago. Knowing what a perfectionist she is, she's going to be editing this music video for months. 

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)