Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

My thoughts exactly!!!! Probably one of the biggest slays in terms of song transitions and I'm calling out @Ice Prince for relegating Forever 21 to a closing track and breaking the Holy Trinity of slayage on his edition. :die:

I know :yeah: honestly, I had it as S.L.A.Y. - Forever 21 - Hot City, and it was SUCH A MOOD, but I decided to put F21 at the end 'cause it also ends the album perfectly so I was in shambles tbh :spy: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jamesmax said:

An artist is releasing a song Bonnie co-wrote really soon and it's a huge bop. I already want Bonnie's version of it.

Editing this cuz she posted a snippet of it

https://www.tiktok.com/@peachprc/video/7124161684712803585

So I guessed right then. Wow it wasn’t that long ago that peach was in la writing this with Bonnie. Like maybe a month ago? Maybe Bonnie should take some notes on releasing that quick.

3 hours ago, cocomong said:

Forever 21 into hot city was an accident according to Bonnie 💀

Oomf asked & she finally replied

Happy accident I guess 'cause it sounds great! We need her to make another accident and accidentally put the fucking album in the platforms tonight or I'm unstanning :die: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 5

You know what I would really like her to do, when it comes to a release date?

A three part EP-series. I can already feel you all rolling your eyes. haha

But she could release three very summery bops, build some steam, get the internet gays hyped and then release the next three songs one or two month later and then the same until we have an album-worth of songs. 

Or a song every week/ two every two weeks. It's Miss Bonita McKendra McKee so we'll get nothing but I can dream. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, schami66 said:

You know what I would really like her to do, when it comes to a release date?

A three part EP-series. I can already feel you all rolling your eyes. haha

But she could release three very summery bops, build some steam, get the internet gays hyped and then release the next three songs one or two month later and then the same until we have an album-worth of songs. 

Or a song every week/ two every two weeks. It's Miss Bonita McKendra McKee so we'll get nothing but I can dream. 

Yeah, it's pretty much what I'd be aspiring to get from her. If she was too obsessed to finish the album but all she did was finishing songs (that 'mixing it as we speak' bullshit is nowhere near true, p sure the songs, or most, have been ready for ages), she could've always put them out in parts. I think three or four 4-track EPs in the span of 1.5-2 years would've been pretty decent, and doable.

I'm not a fan of EPs but if she released the songs this way we can always unscramble the EPs into an album/playlist and call it a day while she gets a coin for the bops, for fuck's sake.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, Kesha Slays said:

I don't think I've heard Guilty Pleasure yet but, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang would've fit perfectly as a filler track on Femme Fatale!! 

HappyForever shared it about 2 weeks ago:

On 7/15/2022 at 1:28 AM, HappyForever said:

I appreciate everyone sharing, and it's almost complete.

Here's Guilty Pleasure - https://onlyfiles.io/f/19fb14d2f5f9431ba3c08d47989035b3

Now someone please share Show Me Your Love & Right Now! 

It clearly sounds way too much like Selfish (both Sandy Vee) to actually be on the album, and IMO Selfish is the superior track. But it's still hot AF.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

ℑ𝔫 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣:
Bonnie Leigh McKee's music career (2003-present)
𝔓𝔬𝔭ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔭𝔰' 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰

(Revised on July 27, 2022)

Blue denotes upcoming official releases
Bronze marks official releases
Gray is used for unreleased/unleaked songs that are currently shrouded in mystery
Green song titles are unreleased songs which leaked in full
Red marks unreleased/unleaked songs that are well-known among the fans

Trouble era (2003-2007)

• A Voice That Carries - track 5 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
    writer(s): Bonnie McKee
  • Confessions of a Teenage Girl - track 12 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • Friends leaked (July 5, 2022)
    writer(s): n/a
  • Going on Strike leaked
  • Green Grass - track 7 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • Honey - track 6 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • I Hold Her - track 11 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • January - track 8 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • Make It Through Another Day - trouble sounding slow piano song 2007 - leaked (July 7, 2022)
  • Marble Steps - track 9 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble 
  • Mess Around - sounds old, rock influenced - leaked
  • Met Your Match - sounds like trouble too
  • On Your Side / I'm on Your Side - Bonnie's original version of a song that was eventually sold to Japanese band "Superfly" who released it as a single from their 2015 album White; Bonnie's demo was discovered on Michele McCord's (the woman who co-wrote the song) Soundcloud account
    writer(s): Michele McCord & Bonnie McKee
  • Open Your Eyes - track 3 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
    writer(s): Mark Batson & Bonnie McKee
  • Saturday Again - trouble sounding
  • Sensitive Subject Matter - track 10 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • Somebody - track 4 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
  • Trouble - track 1 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble
    • Trouble (Alternate Version) leaked
  • Tune In to Me - sounds like trouble
  • When It All Comes Down - track 2 on Bonnie's debut album Trouble

Writing hits (2008-2012)

• 22nd Century - a demo Bonnie recorded for Kelis who recorded the song for her 2010 album Flesh Toneleaked
    writer(s): Jean-Baptiste Kouame, Andreas Meid, Ian O'Brien-Docker & Alexander Ridha
  • Always Summer - a 2008 up-tempo song - leaked (July 23, 2022)
  • Battle Royale - leaked
    writer(s): Andrew Wansel, Warren Felder & Sophie Stern
  • Boy Hangover - Lester Lewis feat. Bonnie McKee, released in 2008
    writer(s): Lester Lewis
  • Broken Record - leaked
    writer(s): Jean-Baptiste Kouame, Bonnie McKee & Michael McHenry
  • Catch Me If You Can - pitched to Britney Spears for her 7th studio album Femme Fatale, but was rejected; leaked
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Evan Bogart, Oliver Goldstein & Shari Short
  • Crazy Boy - made in 2009, not much is known about it leaked (July 23, 2022)
  • Chasing Ghosts - LQ 2010 slower song but not a ballad
  • Cougars - Dirt Nasty feat. Bonnie McKee, released in 2010
    writer(s): Simon Rex Cutright, Allan P. Grigg & Kesha Sebert
  • Dance or Die (feat. Nicole Morier) - possibly a Britney or (more likely) a Leighton Meester pitch; leaked
    writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Nicole Morier
  • Daylight - kind of a dance song
    writer(s): n/a Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein & Bonnie McKee
  • Deadmau5 song (Bonnie Mix 1) - early version of went on to become Priyanka Chopra's 2012 single Erase; this one uses Deadmau5's 2011 remake of his 2001 track Aural Psynapse as the instrumental; Bonnie eventually settled for a Chainsmokers song instead and came up with a different chorus while keeping the original verses mostly intact - leaked
    writer(s): Joel Zimmerman & Bonnie McKee
  • Déjà Vu - leaked
  • DNA - a standout track Bonnie co-wrote with Dr. Puke - leaked
    writer(s): Lukasz Gottwald & Bonnie McKee
  • Earthquake leaked
  • Electric (Cory Pop idea Bonnie 2.0) - kind of a cute song, upbeat / made in 2012 - leaked (July 15, 2022)  
    writer(s): Cory Nitta & Bonnie McKee
  • Femme Fatale - pitched to Britney Spears for her 7th studio album Femme Fatale; it was rejected because Bonnie mispronounced the French word/phrase and it was too late to correct it - leaked 
    writer(s): Oliver Goldstein & Bonnie McKee
  • Future Ex-Boyfriend - a 2009 song made around the same time as If That's Love - leaked
    writer(s): Jesse Owen Astin, Michelle Lewis & Luke Walker
  • Gasoline - a demo of a song Bonnie pitched to Britney Spears for inclusion on her 7th studio album Femme Fatale, Britney wound up recording and using the song - leaked
    writer(s): Lukasz Gottwald, Claude Kelly, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee & Emily Wright
  • Gold Dust (Baby Love) leaked
    writer(s): Jean-Baptiste Kouame, Michael McHenry & Bonnie McKee
  • Guilty Pleasure - upbeat 2011, the exact same instrumental was also given to singer/songwriter Range to write on (his version is called Supersonic and the lyrics are completely different); both his and Bonnie's versions have leaked (July 15, 2022)
    writer(s): Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen (and/or David Guetta), Sandy Wilhelm & Bonnie McKee
  • Head On - leaked
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein & Bonnie McKee
  • Hit and Run - upbeat giving that victorious soundtrack realness - leaked
    writer(s): PJ Bianco & Bonnie McKee
  • Hold It Against Me - a demo of the Britney Spears song of the same name which was eventually released as the lead single from her 7th studio album Femme Fatale for which Bonnie wrote many other songs on this list
    writer(s): Lukasz Gottwald, Mathieu Jomphe-Lepine, Max Martin & Bonnie McKee
  • I Dare You - leaked
    writer(s): Bonnie McKee, Fraser T. Smith & Ina Wroldsen
  • Infatuation - mid tempo kinda has a funk vibe - leaked (July 7, 2022)
  • If That’s Love - a 2009 song that was used in an episode of CSI: Miamileaked
    writer(s): Jesse Owen Astin, Bonnie McKee & Blake Robin
  • It Gets Better - slower song but not ballad - leaked
    writer(s): Ryan Buendia, Jean-Baptiste Kouame, William Wiik Larsen, Bonnie McKee & Michael McHenry
  • It Is What It Is - leaked
    writer(s): Dwayne Chin-Quee, Jean-Baptiste Kouame & Bonnie McKee
  • Lie Detector - it's giving femme fatale sessions; unleaked
  • Light Up the Night - a Britney Spears pitch, leaked
  • Lipstick Revolution - a song that was featured in an episode of TV series Make It Or Break It; remains unleaked
    writer(s): Paul Galanakis, Bonnie McKee, Simon Perry & Florence Van Wyk
  • Looking Glass - i would compare it to lovebird vocal heavy
    writer(s): Dapo Torimiro & Bonnie McKee
  • Lovebird - Bonnie's demo of a song that was pitched to and recorded by Leona Lewis for her 2012 album Glassheart leaked (July 23, 2022)
    writer(s): Joshua Coleman, Lukasz Gottwald & Bonnie McKee
  • Mine (also You’re Mine) - a song Bonnie shot a music video for in 2009 which made its way onto YouTube; the song has never been officially released, but it's now been confirmed that it was recorded for Bonnie's first attempt at a second album prior to her work on the 2013 Epic record; other songs written for this project include Déjà VuFriends, InfatuationMess AroundRight NowTeenage Heart, To Find You, and Worst in Me
  • My So Called Life - a song many people group together with Bonnie's Epic tracks as it's very similar sonically, however, it's from 2011 and whether it was ever considered for the 2014 album is unclear; leaked
    writer(s): Carsten Schack & Bonnie McKee
  • No Regrets - 2009 ballad kinda good
  • Now or Never - leaked
    writer(s): Josh Abraham & Oliver Goldstein
    • Now or Never Ruff Mix_01 - early version, different instrumental & verses, that were taken out on the possible final? this one is a little faster and more upbeat
  • Once Is Not Enough - 2009 cute little dance track / confirmed to be a Leighton Meester pitch - leaked (July 7, 2022)
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein, Bonnie McKee, Nicole Morier & Luke Walker 
  • Party Monster - a song that samples the 2010 Tiësto & Diplo single "C'mon," hence why it sounds very much like the Girlicious song "Get Hood," and "Morning Sun" by Rock Mafia/Miley Cyrus; leaked
  • Psycho - leaked
  • Right Now - this is not the highly sought-after Dr. Puke song that was recorded for the Epic album; leaked
  • RIP - upbeat 2010
  • Risky Business leaked
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein, Savan Kotecha & Bonnie McKee
  • Rules of Attraction - leaked
    writer(s): Bonnie McKee, Fraser T. Smith & Ina Wroldsen
  • Sayonara - a demo for Miranda Cosgrove who recorded the song for her 2011 EP High Maintenance, also included on the Japanese edition of Cosgrove's album Sparks Flyleaked
    writer(s): Greg Kurstin, Bonnie McKee & Nicole Morier
    • Sayonara (Alternate Version) leaked
    • Sayonara (Worktape) - "not miranda's version, personally love this one more"
  • Stars in Your Heart - first recorded during this time period, then reworked for the 2014 Epic album though it's unclear whether it was to appear on the album or become another "inbetweengle" akin to Sleepwalker; Bonnie released the rerecorded version in 2016 as a standalone single along with its accompanying music video which she shot sometime in 2013
    • Stars In Your Heart (Extended) - not sure if this one is leaked but theres one with a longer instrumental only outro
  • Surrender leaked
  • Take a Picture - "new" 2010 3:30
    • Take a picture_01 leaked (July 23, 2022)
  • Teenage Heart - a song written for Bonnie's first attempt at a sophomore album in 2009 prior to her work on the 2013 Epic album; other songs written for this project include Déjà VuFriends, InfatuationMess AroundMineRight NowTo Find You, and Worst in Me leaked (July 8, 2022)  
  • Terminate 'Em leaked
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Adonis Shropshire & Oliver Goldstein
  • The Breaking Point - upbeat 2009 Kelly Clarkson All I Wanted pitch leaked (July 23, 2022)
    writer(s): Kate Akhurst, Bonnie McKee & Vince Pizzinga
  • There Will Be Tears - Bonnie's demo of a song Miranda Cosgrove butchered for her 2010 album Sparks Fly, leaked
    writer(s): Joshua Coleman, Allan P. Grigg & Bonnie McKee
  • Thunder - cheap-sounding dubstep rework of a song Bonnie wrote for her own project released by British music producer Rusko; I really didn't want to include this piece of garbage, but y'all would complain so here you go
    writer(s): Ted Bruner, Bonnie McKee & Christopher Mercer
    • Thunder of My Heartbeat - Bonnie's original version of "Thunder" before Rusko ruined it; leaked
  • To Find You - a song Bonnie wrote and (occasionally) performed live around 2009 at selected events as part of a short-lived promo for her then upcoming second studio album (which was eventually scrapped); other songs written for this project include Déjà VuFriends, InfatuationMess AroundMineRight NowTeenage Heart, and Worst in Me; the song was later sold to Lea Michele who recorded it for her debut album in 2014 - leaked (in LQ)
  • U Won leaked
  • Un Love Me - a demo of a song that was sold to and recorded by Leona Lewis for her 2012 album Glassheart, unleaked
    writer(s): Leona Lewis, Bonnie McKee, Kelly Sheehan & Fraser T. Smith
  • Wanna Live - 2009 ballad really pretty
    writer(s): Josh Abraham & Oliver Goldstein
  • War of the Worlds - "11.20" maybe a date? but no year. upbeat / written for pitching purposes around 2010/2011 - leaked (July 7, 2022)
  • What He Did to Me leaked
  • What's It Gonna Take - kinda of a bop definitely a grower - leaked (July 15, 2022)
    writer(s): Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein, Claude Kelly, Bonnie McKee & Luke Walker
  • Who Says - an uptempo 2010 song somewhat reminiscent of Medina's 2009 hit single You and I leaked (July 23, 2022)
  • Without You leaked
  • You Won't Have Me - leaked
    writer(s): Derek George & Tim Owens

Epic era (2013)

note: not all of the songs listed here were made during this time period, some were written years prior (e.g. Mirage, SMYL, Worst in Me) 

• American Girl - the lead single from the shelved album & Bonnie's signature song
      writer(s): Oliver Goldstein, Jonathan Asher, Garret Lee, Bonnie McKee & Alex Metric
      • American Girl (Demo) - leaked
      • American Girl (Justin Bieber Pitch Demo) - leaked by Bonnie herself (July 24, 2022)
    • Calling All Cars - leaked
      writer(s): Joakim Åhlund, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
    • Don't Get Mad, Get Famous - leaked
    • Electric Heaven
      • Electric Heaven (Rough Demo) leaked
      • Electric Heaven (Final) unleaked (allegedly in circulation)
    • Everything But You
      writer(s): Joakim Åhlund, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
      • Everything But You (Demo) leaked
      • Everything But You (Final) leaked
    • Forever 21 - what was once considered to be Bonnie's "Rebellion" has now become a reality and joined all the other epic tracks on BonBon's bootleg copies of the unreleased Epic album; considered by many to be her magnum opus and a pop masterpiece, the gheyz sold both of their kidneys for it - leaked (July 13, 2022)
    • Hitman - leaked
      writer(s): Joakim Åhlund & Bonnie McKee
    • Hit Me Up - originally meant to appear on the album, but later recorded by Stefanie Scott for the Jem and the Holograms soundtrack; leaked
    • Hot City - leaked
    • I Wanna Fucking Call You
      writer(s): John Martin Lindström, Bonnie McKee & Michel Zitron
      • I Wanna Fucking Call You (Demo) leaked
      • I Wanna Fucking Call You (Final) unleaked (allegedly in circulation)
    • Jenny's Got a Boyfriend - leaked
    • Last Call Lover leaked
    • Love Spell - an older song Bonnie wanted to re-record for this album though she was unsure about whether her label would approve it, and also was concerned with the fact it didn't fit the upbeat nature of the record; pitched to Kelly Clarkson at one point (who recorded the song), but ultimately Bonnie decided not to part with it
      writer(s): Stefan Litrownik & Bonnie McKee
      • Love Spell (Demo) - leaked
      • Love Spell (Reworked) - re-recorded/reworked 2013 version of the song, unleaked (its existence is often debated)
    • Message in a Bottle leaked
      writer(s): Heather Bright, Allan P. Grigg & Bonnie McKee
    • Mirage - leaked
    • Outlaw - leaked
    • Rewind Your Heart - leaked
    • Right Now (Dr. Luke/Cirkut) - another highly demanded song recorded for the album, Bonnie performed it live multiple times; one of the last few songs (The Hunger, Turn Me Up, Show Me Your Love) that remains unleaked
      writer(s): Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Henry Walter & Bonnie McKee
    • Sexin' U - leaked
    • Show Me Your Love - considered for inclusion on the Epic record; this song along with Right Now (Dr. Luke/Cirkut), The Hunger, and Turn Me Up are the last few songs that remain unleaked from the iconic scrapped album
    • S.L.A.Y. - was supposed to be the second single in 2014, scrapped along with the rest of the album
      writer(s): Gary Go, Oliver Goldstein, Sam Hollander, Bonnie McKee, John Newman & Jamie Rise
      • S.L.A.Y. (Demo) leaked
      • S.L.A.Y. (Final/1999 Version) unleaked
    • Sleepwalker - the music video for the song was released in 2013 to fill the gap between American Girl and the 2nd official single (S.L.A.Y.); eventually released as a standalone single in 2018
      writer(s): Moritz Friedrich, Bonnie McKee & Alexander Ridha
    • Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt - leaked
      writer(s): Greg Kurstin, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
    • The Hunger - unleaked
    • Turn Me Up - it was first teased in the first and fifth episode of Breaking Bonnie where Bonnie and her then boyfriend Oliver can be seen listening to a very early version of the song in the studio; eventually scrapped and given away to Carly Rae Jepsen who used it for her 2012 studio album Kiss; Bonnie's original version remains unleaked 
      writer(s): Josh Abraham, Oliver Goldstein, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kevin James Maher & Bonnie McKee
    • Unlock Your Love - leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Sean Walsh
    • Up to Me - a song made during the Epic album sessions that vaguely resembles My So Called Life; curiously enough, it wasn't included on the 2013 whiteboard/album draft though - leaked (July 15, 2022)
      writer(s): Oliver Goldstein, Dave Katz & Bonnie McKee
    • Waking Up Diagonal - a song that was originally supposed to make the final tracklist of Bonnie's Epic album; it was pitched to English singer Cheryl who ended up recording it for her 2014 album Only Human where it appears as "I Don't Care" - Bonnie's superior version leaked in December 2021
    • Worst in Me (Reworked) - a reworked version of a song Bonnie wrote circa 2008; the original demo used to be up on her MySpace, but the Epic album version (which can be heard in this episode of Breaking Bonnie) - remains unleaked
    • Wild Card - leaked (July 14, 2022)
      writer(s): Oliver Goldstein, Claude Kelly & Bonnie McKee

Bombastic era (2014-2016)

• Afroki - Steve Aoki feat. Bonnie McKee
      writer(s): Steve Aoki, Bonnie McKee & Nick van de Wall
    • Always on My Mind - leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee, Dillon O'Brian & Sean Walsh
    • Bombastic - track 2 on the Bombastic EP & the lead single
      writer(s): Andreas Schuller, Charlie Puth, Bonnie McKee & Sean Walsh
      • Bombastic (Alternate Version) - slightly different instrumental leaked
    • California Winter - holiday single released in 2014
      writer(s): Charlie Puth, Bonnie McKee & Sean Walsh
    • Catching Feelings - leaked
    • Diamonds - leaked
      writer(s): Ross Copperman, Michael Dulaney, Gregory Vernard Hailey & Bonnie McKee
    • Don’t Talk Back - leaked (April 1, 2022)
    • East Side Boy - leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Sophie Xeon
    • Easy - track 4 on the Bombastic EP & the fourth single
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee, Andreas Schuller & James Wong
    • Good Day for Love (also stylized Good Day 4 Love and Good Day 4 Luv) - leaked
    • Hallelujah - leaked
    • I Can Still Dance - leaked (in LQ)
    • I Can (Totally) Do This - leaked
    • I Get What I Want - snippet available on dbree, possibly a Bombastic outtake?; unleaked
    • I Want It All - track 1 on the Bombastic EP, third single
      writer(s): Oliver Goldstein, Greg Kurstin, Bonnie McKee & Sean Walsh
      • I Want It All (Rough Demo) - different instrumental & vocal take leaked
    • In the Wild (feat. Major Lazer) leaked
    • Kiss Kiss leaked
      writer(s):  Andrew Wansel, Warren Felder & Sophie Stern
    • Love You to Pieces leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Warren Felder
    • Never Forget You - most likely a scrapped (and unfinished) Ava Max song on which Bonnie sings the part of the song she wrote - leaked
      writer(s): Ava Koci, Bonnie McKee & Henry Walter
    • Restless - leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee, John Newman, Alexander Izquierdo, Stefan Johnson, Jordan Johnson, Marcus Lomax, Clarence Coffee Jr. & Ian Kirkpatrick
    • Speed of Light (feat. Illmind) - a song created for HP’s #AwakenYourForce campaign; used to be available for streaming on Bonnie's official SoundCloud account, but it was removed for unknown reasons
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Ramon Ibanga, Jr.
    • Stud Muffin - the now iconic anthem of the Blueberry Muffin Quest Bar; it was temporarily available as a free download
    • Tough Enough - a DJ Mustard track that was pitched to Rihanna for her 2016 album Anti, but it was rejected; leaked
      writer(s): Dijon McFarlane
    • Undefeated - leaked (July 15, 2022)
    • Wasted Youth - track 3 on the Bombastic EP, second single
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee, John Newman & Sean Walsh
    • When Doves Cry - a cover of one of Prince's signature songs Bonnie uploaded on her YouTube channel in 2016 
      writer(s): Prince
    • Wicked leaked
    • Wild Heart leaked
      writer(s): Bonnie McKee & Warren Felder
    • Wings leaked

Scrapped 2017 album/EP, standalone singles & the start of mass leaks era (2017-2021)

• Bad Girls Go to Heaven - a collab between Bonnie and Eden xo
      writer(s): Jessica Eden Malakouti, Bonnie McKee & David Mørup
    • Die Happy - a bop Bonnie debuted and performed live in 2017 most likely written for her shelved studio album/EP that was to include Thorns and Dirty Laundry - leaked (June 9, 2022)
    • Dirty Laundry - Like Die Happy, this song was debuted live in 2017 and was most likely planned to appear on a scrapped follow-up to the Bombastic EP, leaked (July 13, 2022)
    • Dressed to Kill - track 11 on LVCRFT's 2020 album The Sequel
      *Bonnie is credited as "Evil McQueen"
      writer(s): Scott Hoffman, Peter Wade, Bonnie McKee & Amanda Warner
    • Ferocious - track 5 on LVCRFT's 2020 album The Sequel
      *Bonnie is credited as "Evil McQueen"
      writer(s): Evan Bogart, Justin Gray & Bonnie McKee
    • Gravedigga - track 11 on LVCRFT's 2021 album The Return
      *Bonnie is not credited as a featured artist in spite of singing lead vocals on it
      writer(s): Evan Bogart, Peter Wade, Bonnie McKee & Amanda Warner
    • Hasta La Vista - possibly written for Bonnie's own project; her version leaked in early 2022 before BonBons learned that she sold the bop to Luciana who released it officially as a standalone single on Jun 3, 2022
      writer(s): Wesley James, Bonnie McKee & Dennis White
    • Hey Alligator - a song about "surrendering to the dangers of falling in love," there are two versions of Hey Alligator; the first one is a downtempo/acoustic rendition which was not officially released, while the other is a horrendous EDM rework of the song which appears on Galantis' 2017 album The Aviary 
      writer(s): Johan Linus Eklöw, Christian Karlsson, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
      • Hey Alligator (Original Version) - Bonnie's original demo, leaked in 2021
    • Kick Your Shoes Off (From Royalties) 
      writer(s): Darren Criss, Cameron Montgomery & Maggie Chapman 
    • Legends Only - leaked
    • Lonely for You - Armin van Buuren feat. Bonnie McKee, included on Armin's 2019 album Balance
      writer(s): Armin van Buuren, Benno de Goeij, Jessica Eden Malakouti & Bonnie McKee
    • Lookin' 4 Trouble - track 2 on LVCRFT's 2021 album The Return
      *Bonnie is not credited as a featured artist in spite of singing lead vocals on it
      writer(s): Evan Bogart, Justin Gray & Bonnie McKee
    • Lovely - a cover of Lovely by Billie Eilish & Khalid featuring singer AUGUST 08
      writer(s): Billie Eilish, Finneas O’Connell & Khalid Robinson
    • Mad Mad World - 2018 single, initially thought of as the lead single from a new album; Bonnie shot a music video which was never released because of a vengeful ex-boyfriend 
      writer(s): Larry Darnell Griffin Jr., Luis Martínez & Bonnie McKee
    • Modern Girl - a highly demanded song that was used in the second season of Netflix TV series Insatiable, the show was subsequently cancelled and the song remains unreleased
    • Naked - a song Bonnie initially wrote and recorded for her own project; it was later pitched to Ava Max who reworked it for her debut album Heaven & Hell - Bonnie's original demo remains unleaked, but there is a snippet in existence (allegedly)
      writer(s): Amanda Koci, Jessica Eden Malakouti, Bonnie McKee, Diederik van Elsas, Henry Walter & Parrish Warrington
    • Resurrection - track 12 on LVCRFT's 2021 album The Return
      writer(s): Evan Bogart, Justin Gray, Bonnie McKee & Trevis Romell
    • Riding Shotgun - Kygo feat. Bonnie McKee, appears on Kygo's 2017 album Kids in Love
      writer(s): Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, Jessica Eden Malakouti, Bonnie McKee & Oliver Nelson
    • Sabotage - possibly recorded anywhere from 2015-2018 as well; leaked
      writer(s): Christopher J. Bara
    • Stay Lonely, Get Paid - leaked
    • Thorns - released as a standalone single in 2017, originally slated to be Bonnie's return to form, and signal the start of a new era with Bonnie dropping "ton of music;" while this never came to pass the leaked-homemade-amateur-VHS sex tape-y music video is an iconic moment in her videography
      writer(s): Nate Campany, Bonnie McKee & Kyle Shearer
    • Trash Television - leaked

More leaks, shelved Epic album "re-release" & a new studio album announcement (2022-present)

• Electric Heaven (2022 Version) - confirmed
    • Everything But You (2022 Version) - confirmed
      writer(s): Joakim Åhlund, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
    • Forever 21 (2022 Version) - confirmed
    • Hot City (2022 Version) - confirmed
    • I Wanna Fucking Call You (2022 Version) - confirmed
      writer(s): John Martin Lindström, Bonnie McKee & Michel Zitron
    • Rewind Your Heart (2022 Version) - confirmed
    • S.L.A.Y. (2022 Version) - confirmed, allegedly the first single from the album and supposed to "come out soon"; Bonnie apparently shot a music video for it which she's currently "editing as we speak" :cypher:
      writer(s): Gary Go, Oliver Goldstein, Sam Hollander, Bonnie McKee, John Newman & Jamie Rise
    • Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt (2022 Version) - confirmed
      writer(s): Greg Kurstin, Bonnie McKee & John Newman
    • Wild Card (2022 Version) - rumored; a short snippet of the beginning of the song was used in Bonnie's universally acclaimed short film April Kills the Vibe

Unknown/Unspecified era (?)

• All Yours - a song written for pitching purposes - leaked (July 7, 2022)
      writer(s): Taio Cruz, Bonnie McKee & Kurtis McKenzie
    • Blow Ur Mind - sounds like a voice memo, the file is titled "flo rida blow ur mind"
    • Demolition Man! - upbeat kinda good
    • Finish Line - frequently requested song that remains unleaked
    • Go Getter - upbeat kind of a bop? title says "bonnie greg - go getter"
    • Heart Attack - it's kind of giving me a military vibe? like kill this love-ish?
      writer(s): Chris Glover, Oliver Goldstein, Michael Jay, David J. Jolicoeur, Marikta, Kelvin Mercer, Nicole Morier & Vaughn Oliver
    • Heartbeat - upbeat
    • I Like It Hot - sounds like a slow sexy cabaret song, lowkey cute
      writer(s): Rune Westberg & Bonnie McKee
    • I Want You - upbeat
    • JFK / One More Night - so i have "JFK+BMcK002" which is serving like gay piano dance track which sounds like a more final?
      • JFKbonnielildemo - this wasn't on the list but it's the very rough demo of the last JFK one
    • Laserbeam - upbeat dance track
      writer(s): Martin Harrington & Bonnie McKee
    • Monday - i have one called "monday song" not sure if it's the same. it's very education connection
    • Never Say Forever - slower song lq
    • On and On - slower song but not a ballad
    • RSVP - giving victorious
    • Rock Angels - n/a
    • Romantic Rage - upbeat guitar heavy mq - leaked
    • Rubberband - upbeat
    • Shallow - victorious again
      writer(s): Jörgen Elofsson, Erik Lidbom & Bonnie McKee
    • Show Me - only a rough demo of the song (1:36 in length) leaked, it's not the song that was sold to Kpop singer KEY (which happens to be called Show Me as well)
    • Sugar Rush - upbeat

Unreleased live recordings

• Birthday Song - kinda sounds like bonnie, live piano ballad
    • Fireflies (To Find You) - this one i have sounds like a live recording of a performance? theres a choir singing with her at the end
    • X That Won’t Let Go - live piano ballad, leaked

Unreleased/unregistered collabs

• Birthday Suit - Mickey Avalon feat. Bonnie mostly at the end; leaked
    • Hit It - a Robin Thicke feature; leaked
    • Itty Bitty - "Itty Bitty Titty" is what the title is on this one Mickey Avalon feature again; leaked
    • License to Love - dance track I thought this was leaked 2010 I don't think it's bonnie? maybe a feature?

Unreleased songs Bonnie co-wrote (but didn't demo)

note: due to the fact some of the songs below are unregistered and lack proper credits, it is impossible to state with 100% certainty that Bonnie was involved in the writing process - therefore I'll leave it up to everyone's individual judgment to decide what songs are legit and which aren't 

Reveal hidden contents

Other unreleased songs currently registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI

Reveal hidden contents

Songs the 'Forever 21' songstress wrote for other artists

note: some songs that were previously mentioned (particularly those Bonnie initially wrote for her own projects) have been omitted from this list (e.g. I Don't Care, On Your Side, To Find You etc.

Reveal hidden contents

So many mistakes. I'll fix everything in a different post.

• Like 2
    • Shook 1

2 hours ago, jamesmax said:

So many mistakes. I'll fix everything in a different post.

:fishie:

Please do. I've spent over an hour going through the last 50 pages of this thread and meticulously read every post of people chiming in with what they know in terms of years/writers. Some of it might've been speculation, but you saying "many mistakes" does make me concerned. 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)