Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Unusual Destination said:

photostudio_1658584643687.jpg

UGH WHO CARES ABOUT THE FUCKING VIDEO, GIVE US THE ALBUM GODDAMN

Yo it was cool while it lasted, but she's so NOT trustworthy. Let me grab my CD and go listen to it. If she decides to do something I'll be here. If not, bye gurl :bye: 

• Like 2

This biatch really took a break after we've gone thru several nervous breakdowns and double majored in audio engineering and Bonnie McKee studies. She's not putting out anything, she just doesn't have the work ethic and drive needed to Make It Happen.mp3. Enjoy your life Bonnie, hope all the Katy Perry checks keep you afloat, secured, and help you maintain the budget to fund your nonsensical private parties and indie shorts. Please, to all the leakers/song traders just leak the rest of her shit. She said 'this summer' and we're getting the album either from her or we're grabbing it from the black market.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Music Xclusive said:

Leak the unedited versions of the 2014 then. At this rate, they will come in 2023.

At this rate they're never coming out. Let's be real she can't even put out ONE single that's been mastered, mixed, ready for radio, and possibly remastered at least 3 times since 2014. There's no excuse anymore, she just doesn't care anymore and neither do I.

• Like 2

I didnt find it crazy that in the past 10 years she had recorded 9 music videos for those VHS songs so when she finally got the rights back she would just slap on the remastered audio and release it within 2 weeks... begs the question how has she been preparing for the moment she gets her masters back for the past 10 years

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)