Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

She's still mixing "S.L.A.Y." :tanya:

But I guess this is pretty much confirmation that it's coming as the first single.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 3.25.53 PM.png

:cry:

All us BonBons better watch out she's coming to change the mixing game with this one! She's giving @Ice Prince and all audiophiles a run for their money. Seriously though, she already had the song professionally mixed and ready for release WHAT is she mixing? :awkwardney:

Why does she always say she had the album "ready to go" when she's spending years mixing and polishing it? Sounds like an unfinished album to me

31 minutes ago, MTCHLL said:

How do we feel about this Sexin U (final version)? Is it real?

https://dbree.org/v/81ecd9

This is definitely not official, but it still slaps :rockon: I like the extra reverb on the vocalés. Hopefully Sexin U will be included as well with the other Epic songs.

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

Yeah, it's most certainly the most bop-esque song of the new bunch but I wonder what makes her Epic era tracks so damn replayable... like, I can never get bored of American Girl or Hot City, but the repetitiveness of Die Happy works against it a little

the epic songs just have some kind of magic in them. i could never get tired of any of those songs i don't think. somebody's gonna get hurt could have been her teenage dream. 

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

This girl be mixing this album like some people mixed their dalgona coffee back in 2020, with whisk 💀 There's no date or anything set. I'm starting to lose hope :awkwardney:

I still have hope. It's just pointless to keep the stuff locked at this point tbh

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MTCHLL said:

How do we feel about this Sexin U (final version)? Is it real?

https://dbree.org/v/81ecd9

5 hours ago, HappyForever said:

Isn’t this the moon child edit? I think he just put a kick drum over the demo and re eq’d it?!

Yeah, that's my edit lol. Looking back at it it majorly sucks :cackle: gotta re-edit it sometime soon 

5 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

:cry:

This is definitely not official, but it still slaps :rockon: I like the extra reverb on the vocalés. Hopefully Sexin U will be included as well with the other Epic songs.

Lol I didn't add reverb to the vocals :orly: but I do remember meaning to try and edit the vox so :cackle: 

If finished, I think Sexin U would be a perfect slutty addition to the album, and it would be pretty popular in TikTok if you ask me :sassy: 

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, low kii savage said:

This girl be mixing this album like some people mixed their dalgona coffee back in 2020, with whisk 💀 There's no date or anything set. I'm starting to lose hope :awkwardney:

This is what I'm worried about. She's not giving us solid dates, just keeps saying that it's coming "soon." You can't keep playing these games with us, Bonnie.

• YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)