Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’m actually really excited if she actually comes through! I hope every single one of you will support her and purchase it!

Considering how much I love the album already, I’ll buy both digital and physical editions.

truly wish it could make an impact somehow, I need western pop stars start making proper dance music again lol

• Like 1

Off topic but I had forgotten completely about this song Bonnie wrote, because I hated that other Rita Ora song called R.I.P so I guess I blocked her entire first era from my memory. The chorus is so addictive. I'm surprised it wasn't a bigger hit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, napoleon said:

Off topic but I had forgotten completely about this song Bonnie wrote, because I hated that other Rita Ora song called R.I.P so I guess I blocked her entire first era from my memory. The chorus is so addictive. I'm surprised it wasn't a bigger hit. 

so put your arms arrrooooouuunnnddd me baby. i want to hear her voice on this so bad.i want her version of naked so bad also.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’m actually really excited if she actually comes through! I hope every single one of you will support her and purchase it!

I’m def getting all versions she releases lol I bought my physical copy of Bombastic day one.

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)