Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, reflection said:

hi bonnie! my uncle died.

bonnie: mixing it as we speak!

5 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

Hey Bonnie! Just got diagnosed with an incurable disease. How long until I kick the bucket?

Bonnie: sooner than you think!

:awkwardney:

:awkwardney:   :awkwardney:   :awkwardney:

• LMAO 2

1 hour ago, HappyForever said:

You think die happy is getting a major overhaul?

13 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

(The only one not getting mixed) lol

But actually, I believe it won't be THAT different from what we've heard live (or from the leak). She might add cute bridge or somehow fix the repetitive sound of it, but it'll still sound the way we'd like it to sound. Same with other Epic songs, let's just hope she can read the room (sadly it wasn't the case when Bad Flops Go To Heaven dropped)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

But actually, I believe it won't be THAT different from what we've heard live (or from the leak). She might add cute bridge or somehow fix the repetitive sound of it, but it'll still sound the way we'd like it to sound. Same with other Epic songs, let's just hope she can read the room (sadly it wasn't the case when Bad Flops Go To Heaven dropped)

omg "bad girls go to heaven" is so bad 💀

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Space said:

omg "bad girls go to heaven" is so bad 💀

It really is :shocked:

The disastrous Thorns ---> Mad Mad World --->  Bad Girls Go to Heaven ---> Kick Your Shoes Off (For Royalties) succession will never stop giving me How to Kill Your Music Career in 4 singles 101 energy. Girl was sick of the music biz, the gheyz, and it showed. You didn't appreciate the Queen? Well the Queen is tired and here are some of the most mediocre songs I've ever written, she said.

EDIT: And before y'all Thorns and MMW lovers come to stone me, YAS, they're ok songs, but major singles to build an era around? :wink:

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

It really is :shocked:

The disastrous Thorns ---> Mad Mad World --->  Bad Girls Go to Heaven ---> Kick Your Shoes Off (For Royalties) succession will never stop giving me How to Kill Your Music Career in 4 singles 101 energy. Girl was sick of the music biz, the gheyz, and it showed. You didn't appreciate the Queen? Well the Queen is tired and here are some of the most mediocre songs I've ever written, she said.

EDIT: And before y'all Thorns and MMW lovers come to stone me, YAS, they're ok songs, but major singles to build an era around? :wink:

yeah I couldn't get into "Thorns" or "Mad Mad World" either. I think I've only listened a couple times

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cocomong said:

so june 21st is approaching! aka the first day of summer. should we start placing bets & see who gets the date right on either the release or the delay post?

Being optimistic and assuming that mixing and mastering will be all done by mid-July, IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS READY (cover, promo pics, etc.), it would be realistic to think about a an early to mid-August release.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cocomong said:

so june 21st is approaching! aka the first day of summer. should we start placing bets & see who gets the date right on either the release or the delay post?

I’m giving her until August 31st 12:59pm to release the album. If it isn’t out by then I’m completely giving up on ever hearing this album. If we reach the end of this year and she hasn’t mentioned anything about the album at all, I’m giving up on Bonnie, period. She’s the reason I’ll have trust issues for the rest of my life. 

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)