Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

I agree, if crickets is all we hear of this album near the end of August I'm gonna go "say something I'm giving up on you" on ha.

• Worst case scenario: she'll decide to postpone the release until summer 2023 for it to coincide with the tenth year anniversary of American Girl.
  • Nightmare/hell scenario: she'll postpone it until summer 2024 for it to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the Epic album's unrealized original release date; until then she'll continue in her usual grift and gaslight us to oblivion.
  • American Horror Story: Bonnie McKee scenario -- she's never releasing this damn album or any music for that matter, but we will be getting a brand new short film nobody asked for.
Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 3

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

I agree, if crickets is all we hear of this album near the end of August I'm gonna go "say something I'm giving up on you" on ha.

• Worst case scenario: she'll decide to postpone the release until summer 2023 for it to coincide with the tenth year anniversary of American Girl.
  • Nightmare/hell scenario: she'll postpone it until summer 2024 for it to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the Epic album's unrealized original release date; until then she'll continue in her usual grift and gaslight us to oblivion.
  • American Horror Story: Bonnie McKee scenario -- she's never releasing this damn album or any music for that matter, but we will be getting a brand new short film nobody asked for.

This! But, please don’t give her these ideas 🤣

• Shook 1
  • LMAO 3

11 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

I hate the fact that the Worst case scenario seems so likely to happen :yeah: although any at this point. Sorry for not believing, it's just a decade of "it's coming soon you guys! This summer".

Fingers crossed I'm wrong and she drops a lead in July, possibly a second in August and then the album in late August.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Bambi101 said:

It's kinda confirmed she scrolls through this forum so i guess you srsly must have lost your mind by giving her such a AMAZING ideas

Spoiler

u forgot the scenerio where she drops in in 2029 to celebrate Bad Flops Go To Heaven's 10th year anniversary and Eden Xo drops her album from her The Weekend era

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)