Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Forever 21 and I Wanna F Call You are the perfect songs for TikTok imo.

I’ll probably use the first one to create a video based on those profiles of the *orange app* that just REFUSE to change their age or pics despite both being from a decade ago 🥰

Edited by K.K. Zeno
  • YAAASSS 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I'm new to this thread. I've been following it for some time for the deets and leaks, I'm so glad i found it! I've been a huge Bonnie McKee since the Epic days! I really hope she releases this music. I noticed Forever 21 (live version) blends into Hot City effortlessly 😍

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, MTCHLL said:

Hello! I'm new to this thread. I've been following it for some time for the deets and leaks, I'm so glad i found it! I've been a huge Bonnie McKee since the Epic days! I really hope she releases this music. I noticed Forever 21 (live version) blends into Hot City effortlessly 😍

hii welcome! whats ur fave bonnie song 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reflection said:

hii welcome! whats ur fave bonnie song 

omg that is incredibly hard bc I love her whole discography!

my top 5 are:

Hot City

Everything But You

SLAY

Last Call Lover

Love You to Pieces

honorable mentions are Hey Alligator, Wild Heart, Mine, Now Or Never, Dressed To Kill and Hit Me Up!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, MTCHLL said:

omg that is incredibly hard bc I love her whole discography!

my top 5 are:

Hot City

Everything But You

SLAY

Last Call Lover

Love You to Pieces

honorable mentions are Hey Alligator, Wild Heart, Mine, Now Or Never, Dressed To Kill and Hit Me Up!

omg you have taste I love all of those

I love wild heart :idkher:

love you to pieces is top 5 ish to me, sad nobody's mentioned it to her yet

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, reflection said:

omg you have taste I love all of those

I love wild heart :idkher:

love you to pieces is top 5 ish to me, sad nobody's mentioned it to her yet

thank you so much!! I love when she has a belting chorus  Bobs Burgers Yes GIF

Love You to Pieces is album quality! and Wild Heart could be like an Olympic song 

• Like 1

A pretty big part of me doesn’t care about charts at all, I just care about the music, but this time I’d seriously love the album to go viral and smash.

I want Epic to realize how awfully they handled Bonnie’s career. She could have easily become the dance pop version of the path followed by Carly Rae.

The whole journey leading to this album is just so crazy for both artist and fans.

• YAAASSS 1

On 6/10/2022 at 8:48 PM, cocomong said:

oh god looking back at my descriptions theyre such a mess lol

Awwww not at all!!! I love them hence why they're always staying even after a song's leakage :yaskween: 

21 hours ago, MTCHLL said:

Hiiii so happy to see all you BonBons joining the biggest Bonnie McKee fan forum :yeah:

And YAAASSSS, that transition could single-handedly trigger a pop music reset.

20 hours ago, MTCHLL said:

the song titles that are greyed out on the list~ can i download them anywhere? or are they unleaked?

Sadly those are songs that haven't leaked yet so there's no way to download them 😭 The silver lining is that many of them are being traded and there's always that one ghae willing to share one bop at a time.

19 hours ago, K.K. Zeno said:

A pretty big part of me doesn’t care about charts at all, I just care about the music, but this time I’d seriously love the album to go viral and smash.

I want Epic to realize how awfully they handled Bonnie’s career. She could have easily become the dance pop version of the path followed by Carly Rae.

The whole journey leading to this album is just so crazy for both artist and fans.

I was JUST thinking about how this is such a one-of-a-kind scenario! Can't think of anything similar except for Little Boots putting out some of the demos she recorded for her Hands follow-up to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the album. I wish nothing but bankruptcy to Epic and their flop taste for depriving us of such pop perfection in 2014. I know for a fact I would've been smarter, more talented and more successful had she released the album back then.

Edited by Bambi101
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)