Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2022 at 11:54 AM, Bambi101 said:

ℑ𝔫 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣:
Bonnie Leigh McKee's music career (2003-present)
𝔓𝔬𝔭ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔭𝔰' 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰

Other unreleased songs currently registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI

Reveal hidden contents

Songs the 'Forever 21' songstress wrote for other artists

note: some songs that were previously mentioned (particularly those Bonnie initially wrote for her own projects) have been omitted from this list (e.g. I Don't Care, On Your Side, To Find You etc.

Reveal hidden contents

As always, TYSM for this megapost of information!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

As always, TYSM for this megapost of information!

Awww I always appreciate the appreciation, thank you!! ❤️ I'll continue improving it :magic:

3 hours ago, SunIsUp said:

22D16371-7954-47BB-9988-8B264B706480.jpeg

Phew! Good to know she's keeping the song and hopefully the improved/updated version has some extra oomph that takes it from a B-grade bop to A+ bop. The demo is already very solid as it is, but add a little bit of 💅💅💅 and you have a smash.

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Oh? I wonder if she will include Die Happy along with the reworked Epic tracks... kinda hoping they're in two different albums but that's too much to ask.

If she puts Die Happy on the same disc as the Epic songs I'm removing it asap from the album and moving it to my Thorns era record :hottie:

I'm not here for intersecting eras and mixing and matching songs from 2013 and 2017 :ohwell:

2 hours ago, Alef Santos said:

She Responded To A Comment Saying There's New Music Coming Sooner Than We Think .... Will We Have Something Yet This Month

The problem is sis been saying that for the past 10 years :cackle: 

I'm bracing myself for a late July/early August release because that's when she kicked off the American Girl era back in 2013. People who think she's dropping the album this month need to go to their local pharmacy and get some antidelusional tea. 

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i'm just not a really big fan of die happy. it sounds so faceless. it's a bop but i get bored by the 10th i'm gonna give it away. 

Yeah, it's most certainly the most bop-esque song of the new bunch but I wonder what makes her Epic era tracks so damn replayable... like, I can never get bored of American Girl or Hot City, but the repetitiveness of Die Happy works against it a little

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bambi101 said:

Yeah, it's most certainly the most bop-esque song of the new bunch but I wonder what makes her Epic era tracks so damn replayable... like, I can never get bored of American Girl or Hot City, but the repetitiveness of Die Happy works against it a little

Honestly me too! I still have the album on repeat, especially Hot City, Slay, and EBY 😩💗

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)