Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

11 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Wow was your mum fucked by goat or something?  How do retarded kids like you get borned, first you need to grow pubic hair then you can talk shit.. you and your friend should share that dildo so your mum didn't rob a sex shop for nothing, don't make me leak your mums "In making of" BTS video..no wonder ISIS is after us... look at you faggots

can you guys please calm down? this doesn't concern me in the slightest but it is a concern when the public is seeing this mess and having to read or even glance at a conversation that should be private. bring this conversation elsewhere. we cannot be bothered with this. There's a messaging option idk if you guys know about that, but there's that alternative.

:welcome:

• YAAASSS 7

On June 5, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Cry Baby said:

Wow was your mum fucked by goat or something?  How do retarded kids like you get borned, first you need to grow pubic hair then you can talk shit.. you and your friend should share that dildo so your mum didn't rob a sex shop for nothing, don't make me leak your mums "In making of" BTS video..no wonder ISIS is after us... look at you faggots

Say fucking faggot one more time on this fucking site bitch. I FUCKING DARE YOU. I'VE HAD SO MANY FUCKING EXPERIENCES WITH THAT WORD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I USED TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THAT ONE WORD. YOU CAN CALL ME ANY OTHER WORD YOU WANT BUT NOT 'FAGGOT'. THATS NOT FUCKING OKAY. THAT ONE WORD STILL SCARS ME TODAY ITS EVEN ONE OF THE MAIN CAUSES OF MY ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. PLEASE YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Watson said:

Say fucking faggot one more time on this fucking site bitch. I FUCKING DARE YOU. I'VE HAD SO MANY FUCKING EXPERIENCES WITH THAT WORD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I USED TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THAT ONE WORD. YOU CAN CALL ME ANY OTHER WORD YOU WANT BUT NOT 'FAGGOT'. THATS NOT FUCKING OKAY. THAT ONE WORD STILL SCARS ME TODAY ITS EVEN ONE OF THE MAIN CAUSES OF MY ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION. PLEASE YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP.

I'm not posting this to invalidate any feelings or emotions, but you guys need to privately discuss this. Calling each other "faggots" and "bitches" is obviously not the best form of conflict resolution and is ultimately distasteful. Triggers are nothing to mess around with so I understand your frustration but in the same vein, you've called another member a "hoarding fat ass cunt" and is not okay in the slightest. Yes, faggot is a word that is triggering to me as well, as it may be for many other homosexuals but you deal with these matters privately. All I'd love you guys to do is perhaps take this conversation elsewhere because this thread is not for childish "dragging" or drama. As I previously mentioned, there is a messaging option and it is there for a reason. Take these playground conversations into your inbox and save other members from this counter-productive banter. 

• YAAASSS 3

On 6/4/2016 at 2:48 PM, Cry Baby said:

You fucking dumb retarded faggot, should i post our fucking convo here and expose your ugly ass? Your mum obviously failed an abortion that's why your fucking ugly goblin head is here, she obviously failed to educate you too. She is not sucking dicks around to afford you internet so you can be a troll..i guess you're already castrated since you are living your nick

http://postimg.org/image/vp0brl7aj/

I guess you live up to your name, don't you?

4 hours ago, Mr. Watson said:

If that's how you treat the people in real life you deserve it, you can't just go and attack people and after they drag you back you act all innocent

• YAAASSS 2

17 hours ago, mitch said:

I'm not posting this to invalidate any feelings or emotions, but you guys need to privately discuss this. Calling each other "faggots" and "bitches" is obviously not the best form of conflict resolution and is ultimately distasteful. Triggers are nothing to mess around with so I understand your frustration but in the same vein, you've called another member a "hoarding fat ass cunt" and is not okay in the slightest. Yes, faggot is a word that is triggering to me as well, as it may be for many other homosexuals but you deal with these matters privately. All I'd love you guys to do is perhaps take this conversation elsewhere because this thread is not for childish "dragging" or drama. As I previously mentioned, there is a messaging option and it is there for a reason. Take these playground conversations into your inbox and save other members from this counter-productive banter. 

You're right. :( I need to just ignore it and move on with my life. There are much more better things to worry about than being called a faggot on some melanie forum. Thanks for your advice. <3 @Cry Baby, I'm sorry I called you a hoarding cunt. It was rude and unnecessary. You should be able to keep Jumprope and the other Melanie songs as long as you want! I hope you can forgive me so we can move on and just have a great summer. :P<3 xoxo, @Mr. Watson

• YAAASSS 3