Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

8 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

Y'all causing me pain with all these questions about the songs i want the most in my life. Melanie said a lot of times that the song won't be out. It wont be on album 2. 

Yeah I know she said that lol

i asked leak-wise 8)

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, Eros_92 said:

Wait, is Jump Rope going to leak? Or is it just some terrible rumor. I mean there is almost nothing known about the song.

What we know is that someone has the song, we don't know if it's ture or not. So since the song isn't circulating i guess it's not going to leak

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, 1LegendaryCryBaby said:

Did you guys hear about the newly leaked snippets that leaked yesterday: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f6dvlx1aadhbfph/AADQuuT5JUoU9h8W2VjBP-tZa?dl=0 and the leaked cover? YO PERSON WITH JUMPROPE, IS THIS SONG CALLED JUMPROPE? lol

No it's not jump rope. People started to say it was called Rebound, but the leaker said it's a two word title song and we never heard about the title

7 hours ago, Jump Rope said:

No it's not jump rope. People started to say it was called Rebound, but the leaker said it's a two word title song and we never heard about the title

I knew it wasn't jumprope but nobody will listen to me :vacuum: I feel like it's called pulling through idk why lol

• YAAASSS 1