Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

4 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

You told @PrettyBitch or whatever his nick is to get JumpRope from me in order to give him some Avril Lavigne track

Mess all I told him was that if he did get jump rope I would trade with him, never said anything about where he got it from I had no idea lmao

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

You told @PrettyBitch or whatever his nick is to get JumpRope from me in order to give him some Avril Lavigne track

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Stop being such a psychotic, dumb fucking cunt. You didn't see our conversation, and he never asked me to get it from you. You're either a fucking loony-bin cunt, or you failed kindergarten for being so incredibly stupid. -face spike-

• YAAASSS 4

5 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Stop being such a psychotic, dumb fucking cunt. You didn't see our conversation, and he never asked me to get it from you. You're either a fucking loony-bin cunt, or you failed kindergarten for being so incredibly stupid. -face spike-

Sorry Boo but you Are not allowed to drag my baby @Cry Baby no matterwhat..keep it cute  :mo:

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, PrettyBitch said:

You fucking dumb retarded faggot, should i post our fucking convo here and expose your ugly ass? Your mum obviously failed an abortion that's why your fucking ugly goblin head is here, she obviously failed to educate you too. She is not sucking dicks around to afford you internet so you can be a troll..i guess you're already castrated since you are living your nick

http://postimg.org/image/vp0brl7aj/

20 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

You fucking dumb retarded faggot, should i post our fucking convo here and expose your ugly ass? Your mum obviously failed an abortion that's why your fucking ugly goblin head is here, she obviously failed to educate you too. She is not sucking dicks around to afford you internet so you can be a troll..i guess you're already castrated since you are living your nick

http://postimg.org/image/vp0brl7aj/

Worst comeback ever. I still never said he asked for it. I asked if he would want it. Illiterate much?

Homophobic slurs and joking about abortion? Sorry bitch, that shits not even remotely fucking funny. Please, leave my main hoe @PrettyBitch alone and take the 10 inch dildo out your ass because your bullshit needs to stop. Just because your vagina has teeth and it bites off every dick that it meets doesn't mean you get the right to say that shit. xoxo, hoarding fat ass cunt @Cry Baby

• YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Watson said:

Homophobic slurs and joking about abortion? Sorry bitch, that shits not even remotely fucking funny. Please, leave my main hoe @PrettyBitch alone and take the 10 inch dildo out your ass because your bullshit needs to stop. Just because your vagina has teeth and it bites off every dick that it meets doesn't mean you get the right to say that shit. xoxo, hoarding fat ass cunt @Cry Baby

I just orgasmed.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Watson said:

Wow was your mum fucked by goat or something?  How do retarded kids like you get borned, first you need to grow pubic hair then you can talk shit.. you and your friend should share that dildo so your mum didn't rob a sex shop for nothing, don't make me leak your mums "In making of" BTS video..no wonder ISIS is after us... look at you faggots