Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

17 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Yeah but I mean the tracks have lost their uniqueness now, because she's overdone the whole adult-themes-through-baby-ideas concept.

But how is this possible? I still listen to the album and it's like the first time, I never get tired of it omgkingng its perfect. Btw she will focus on the album after the videos, so, :shocked:

On May 22, 2016 at 7:55 PM, PrettyBitch said:

Who is this person? I want to try and trade with them <3 do they like any of the ppl on my list? I also have the Pretty Hurts multitrack :mo:

Sorry for replying really late, but they are accually responding on this thread and they said they don't really wanna trade it, you can bother them though if you want because I think you are the one with rare CD rips but I currently don't remember their name rn xP

11 minutes ago, 1herogirl said:

Sorry for replying really late, but they are accually responding on this thread and they said they don't really wanna trade it, you can bother them though if you want because I think you are the one with rare CD rips but I currently don't remember their name rn xP

Is it cry baby biatch? Pls halp