Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

I've already said this a few times on Skype, but for anyone questioning why I'm not taking a bigger hand in those whole drama: it's honestly none of my business. It happened on a completely different website, in a completely different community, and involved people I've never even heard of, and I have no inclination or right to be involved in such a petty argument. If people want to pull an Andrew and "quit" PHF for the actions of one member who's not affiliated with the website in any way, while staying on the website in which the drama actually went down, then that's on them; but I refuse to take action for something that has nothing to do with me or my brand in any form.

An utterly reasonable viewpoint. There's no reason for you to kowtow and bend over backwards just to please two members.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already said this a few times on Skype, but for anyone questioning why I'm not taking a bigger hand in those whole drama: it's honestly none of my business. It happened on a completely different website, in a completely different community, and involved people I've never even heard of, and I have no inclination or right to be involved in such a petty argument. If people want to pull an Andrew and "quit" PHF for the actions of one member who's not affiliated with the website in any way, while staying on the website in which the drama actually went down, then that's on them; but I refuse to take action for something that has nothing to do with me or my brand in any form.

There's a HUGE difference between Andrew leaving over an album leaking and me being hacked and feeling unsafe with that person on here. Letting him stay on here is putting you site and its members at risk, so yes, it does involve you to a certain degree. It's a huge slap in the face and a sign of complete disrespect that you're allowing him to stay on here when you know what he's done. I've put a lot of my time into this forum, getting a few new members to join, fulfilling a huge lump of the request thread, spending a shit ton of time making megas,... and it's like all of that was for nothing. I don't understand how you're so willing to loose some of the very few consecutively active members on here over one person who's a potential threat to every single member of this site.

An utterly reasonable viewpoint. There's no reason for you to kowtow and bend over backwards just to please two members.

It's not about "pleasing" us, a dangerous person is on here and it's a threat to the entire community. 

There's a HUGE difference between Andrew leaving over an album leaking and me being hacked and feeling unsafe with that person on here. Letting him stay on here is putting you site and its members at risk, so yes, it does involve you to a certain degree. It's a huge slap in the face and a sign of complete disrespect that you're allowing him to stay on here when you know what he's done. I've put a lot of my time into this forum, getting a few new members to join, fulfilling a huge lump of the request thread, spending a shit ton of time making megas,... and it's like all of that was for nothing. I don't understand how you're so willing to loose some of the very few consecutively active members on here over one person who's a potential threat to every single member of this site.

It's not about "pleasing" us, a dangerous person is on here and it's a threat to the entire community. 

In what way is keeping Andrew here a danger to the entire community? As far as I know, he didn't "hack" your Twitter account - he allegedly guessed your password which I'm hoping you've now updated so that he won't be able to access it in the future. There's other users on here who have done the same thing to access unleaked tracks and not a single person has suggested they be banned. Moreover, it's of no importance to me what he's done, because it didn't happen on this website. When I sent you an unleaked Lana song for your birthday last year, you posted it on LanaBoards the very next day. Did I ban you? No, because regardless of how i felt about you betraying my trust in that way, it wasn't something that could put myself or my site in legal or moral distress. More importantly, I don't want PHF to be some kind of dictatorship in which I make up rules and enforce them on an unwilling audience. That's not what the site has ever been about and if it's come off in any other way then I'm sorry.

I apologize if my decision upsets you, but I don't plan on reversing it any time soon. While I'd be very upset if you decided to leave the site, that's your decision to make.

In what way is keeping Andrew here a danger to the entire community? As far as I know, he didn't "hack" your Twitter account - he allegedly guessed your password which I'm hoping you've now updated so that he won't be able to access it in the future. There's other users on here who have done the same thing to access unleaked tracks and not a single person has suggested they be banned. Moreover, it's of no importance to me what he's done, because it didn't happen on this website. When I sent you an unleaked Lana song for your birthday last year, you posted it on LanaBoards the very next day. Did I ban you? No, because regardless of how i felt about you betraying my trust in that way, it wasn't something that could put myself or my site in legal or moral distress. More importantly, I don't want PHF to be some kind of dictatorship in which I make up rules and enforce them on an unwilling audience. That's not what the site has ever been about and if it's come off in any other way then I'm sorry.

I apologize if my decision upsets you, but I don't plan on reversing it any time soon. While I'd be very upset if you decided to leave the site, that's your decision to make.

I didn't say Andrew was a danger to the community. Andrew didn't hack me. Skyler/Sky/OChad/pinkbluegrey whatever they're going by now did. He's confessed publicly on LB, I think FOTP too, and prior to that was bragging about it to several of my friends and members on LB. Omg in the emails we sent I told you I was going to leak it, you said I could if I tagged it, which I did, followed by the untagged version later that day. 

Image_2.png

And how is blocking someone being a dictator? It should be a general rule that if someone does something fucked up to a member on your forum you take some sort of action against them. If someone you trusted outside of this forum hacked you, posted extremely private pictures of you, your significant other, your family and phone numbers you know your ass would ban them if they tried to come on here, so what's the difference with me? Is it a case of 'it didn't happen to me therefore it's not a problem?' You don't have to have a strict set of rules to run your site, but basic common curtsy, safety and protection towards someone who's spent a few years on here should be granted. 

You're honestly just being stupid. You didn't wanna read drama from the get go, so leave it alone and learn how to not reply. It has/had nothing to do with you from the get go, so bye hunty.

Andrew didn't hack her. It was Sky, who is an active member of PHF and was, until he was banned for this (on multiple communities, even ones Ashley isn't even a part of.) You'd think, as her friend and as someone who's the admin of this forum, you'd take enough responsibility to step up and ban someone who's a danger to ALL of us. Remember last year when you made the "OH I'VE BEEN HACKED HELP ME" game? Who the fuck was it that tried to help you (even though it wasn't really made official it was a game until it was over?) We did. Who are the ones who've helped this community grow a LOT in the past year with the megaposts (and Ashley a bit more because she's been here a LOT long than I have... and this is barely about me but they did target me in the hacking so I'm involved now, too.) If it weren't for Ashley, I would still have the mindset that this is a shitty forum and everyone here is shit. But because of her, I came here and realized that almost everyone on this forum was pretty nice and not as bad as I though, not even close.

Think of it like this. If I were to steal a hundred dollar bill from my job at CVS, would they fire me or let it slide because they don't wanna make it some kind of "dictatorship"? They'd fire me on the spot and probably get the law involved (even though honestly, CVS is a really lazy company and doesn't care if you steal from there. I haven't but when people do, we don't really care/say anything.) My manager would come for ME. It's like that. This is your business, so whoever's "working" on the site and does something that other communities find to be bad enough to ban them for, why is it okay here? Is it okay if I were to hack YOUR OneDrive and leak whatever photos or info you felt were safe even though they're really important or would I get banned for that?

My point is, if it weren't for Ashley, the forum would probably not be as active and we wouldn't have nearly as much stuff going on. I've loved this forum and to say goodbye to everyone here would be a big thing for me, personally, because I really do like everyone here. You've all been honestly really nice (even when we've had our bouts.) I hope you can consider changing your decision.

Honey, if you didn't associate with unstable people, you wouldn't be a part of this mess.

Anyway, enough about this ridiculousness. The rest of us will go on with our existence.

Btw I love how you assume we know Sky was unstable before the fact. He's crazy and we thought he was our friend. He turned on us for no reason. It's not like we were poking a tiger with a stick and waiting for it to attack.

I don't see the point in banning? He said he left the forum and even if banned he can make another account?? Y'all overeacting.

So now that the person's gone, can we go back to normal?

Exactly. :roll: This is just drama for the sake of drama and it's pointless and boring.

I don't see the point in banning? He said he left the forum and even if banned he can make another account?? Y'all overeacting.

Because he's said "Oh, well I'm leaving the internet" about a hundred times, just to come back. Banning would prevent that.

the drama is over, we will back with the programation normally :morning:

btw, i loved again the new design, simple and perfect, I'm only missing the "recent posts" area, it is more easy to see the new posts

Thank you! :hail: I'm actually working on a brand new homepage with this theme that will have Recent Posts, so stay tuned for it. ;)

Archived