Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

Why are you doing this to me? You said it on skype. Please, I just want to call it off. I've lost all my friends. You've ruined me. Please, just stop it. I don't even want to come online again, just STOP. I'm begging you.

Stop acting like a victim, you're the only reason you lost what you had. 

That's all I have to say.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think an unreleased Sky Ferreira song can undo the damage you've done?

:cypher:

He gave me a song and tried blackmailing me with it even though the track was fake and after I traded it, the trader told me it was fake and it was pitched (and I had no idea until after the fact.) He's bullshitting you. He'll pitch it and make it sound horrible before he gives it to you.

Please, someone tell me what I can do to stop this. Even my best friend hates me now. I am SO sorry for all the mess I've caused. Everything I've fucked up. Please, I just want to log off and never come back. I just want you all to know that I'm fucking nothing, and that I'm sorry. I'm so confused.

He gave me a song and tried blackmailing me with it even though the track was fake and after I traded it, the trader told me it was fake and it was pitched (and I had no idea until after the fact.) He's bullshitting you. He'll pitch it and make it sound horrible before he gives it to you.

Sky is actually a girl, she's also lied about being a male to people.

But yeah, that doesn't seem doubtful.

Exactly. Sky's bullshit is catching up.

TO GET YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SHE FUCKING HATES YOUR ASS FOR HACKING HER? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID??????? FUCK YOU. LEAVE THE FORUM AND LEAVE ASHLEY ALONE. 

Goddamn.

I WILL LEAVE. That's it, goodbye guys.

If you weren't so dishonest, nothing would have happened. How dare you blame me for hacking Ashley.

I was scared. I'm scared now. You've got what you want. Can you please just leave me? I'm sorry for being a piece of shit friend and you're so much better off without me. I hate myself, you've got what you want now.

Sky, I'm really tired of this "leave for 2 weeks and come up with a new story" scheme you have going on, it's pathetic. You keep saying that you didn't hack anybody when in actuality there is proof that you did it. And you are lucky as hell that nobody has pressed charges on you because they have actual lives and people who depend on them. You are really a shitty person and I don't think I could work with somebody who has such disregard for people they constantly call "friends"

Sky, I'm really tired of this "leave for 2 weeks and come up with a new story" scheme you have going on, it's pathetic. You keep saying that you didn't hack anybody when in actuality there is proof that you did it. And you are lucky as hell that nobody has pressed charges on you because they have actual lives and people who depend on them. You are really a shitty person and I don't think I could work with somebody who has such disregard for people they constantly call "friends"

Jack, I literally told Ashley to tell you in the PM I was coming back. I went on holiday and I was really happy, I just wanted to make everything right again. Please forgive me. I know I'm a shitty person and I'm leaving, I just want to leave the guilt behind. I'm sorry.

Take this shit into PMs/Skype, PLEASE. None of the rest of this site cares or wants to see it.

I only wanted to make sure everyone was okay, and it turned into yet another "make-Sky-suicidal" session. I'm trying to make things good, I really am. I just want it all to stop.

I only wanted to make sure everyone was okay, and it turned into yet another "make-Sky-suicidal" session. I'm trying to make things good, I really am. I just want it all to stop.

No you keep coming back because you can't get the hint that we don't like you because you invaded our privacy, I'm not going to respond again but just know that I'm not posting to make you suicidal, and don't even fucking use that as some sort of way to make me pity you, you did something shitty and got caught, that's on you, goodbye I'm not going to entertain you anymore

Take this shit into PMs/Skype, PLEASE. None of the rest of this site cares or wants to see it.

It needs to be public. Obviously, Mo won't ban Sky so for us to show him the mess of what Sky's made with Ashley, it needs to be here.

Archived