Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm officially back from the USA! I have such mixed feelings about it tbh. I'm happy to be back with my family and friends but already missing how amazing and freeing L.A. was. The good news is I'll hopefully have more time for the forum and any kinks we're having should be ironed out pretty soon! Hope you guys are enjoying all the changes on here so far! <3

Can anyone recommend any tools for backing up an entire website that I do not own? Ideally, I'd like something that can optionally save embedded images that are hosted on other sites or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://archive.org/

But it can only do page by page and won't save embedded images.

I'm looking for something to make a local backup. Also, a lot of the content on the site I want to back up requires being logged in, which archive.org can't do.

Can anyone recommend any tools for backing up an entire website that I do not own? Ideally, I'd like something that can optionally save embedded images that are hosted on other sites or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for something to make a local backup. Also, a lot of the content on the site I want to back up requires being logged in, which archive.org can't do.

You could try making a sitemap of the site (including images if you can), then going through and right clicking on each link and saving from there? Not sure if it's possible but it would be quicker than having to visit each page manually.

So I'm officially back from the USA! I have such mixed feelings about it tbh. I'm happy to be back with my family and friends but already missing how amazing and freeing L.A. was. The good news is I'll hopefully have more time for the forum and any kinks we're having should be ironed out pretty soon! Hope you guys are enjoying all the changes on here so far! <3

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS AMERICA IS MY DREAM PLACE

• 2 weeks later...

You can try HTTrack

OMG I'M SO JEALOUS AMERICA IS MY DREAM PLACE

Omg, you have to go for sure! :hail: Are you planning on going to uni? You should definitely go on exchange to America at some point if you are, it was definitely the best experience of my life so far. <3

What are you guys thinking about the new News section? I'm trying to integrate the forum and blog as closely as possible because lbr, nobody looked at that shit when it was all the way over on a different page. :stretcher: Do you think it's working better now or are there any suggestions for how it could look better?

What are you guys thinking about the new News section? I'm trying to integrate the forum and blog as closely as possible because lbr, nobody looked at that shit when it was all the way over on a different page. :stretcher: Do you think it's working better now or are there any suggestions for how it could look better?

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of it. It's big, blocky, takes up a lot of space. Sadly, I don't know how to offer any suggestions to make it better. :/

Archived