Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

No you keep coming back because you can't get the hint that we don't like you because you invaded our privacy, I'm not going to respond again but just know that I'm not posting to make you suicidal, and don't even fucking use that as some sort of way to make me pity you, you did something shitty and got caught, that's on you, goodbye I'm not going to entertain you anymore

I don't want pity, nor do I deserve it. I know you don't like me, I just wanted to make sure everyone was ok. Good luck with your album btw, hope everything goes well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It needs to be public. Obviously, Mo won't ban Sky so for us to show him the mess of what Sky's made with Ashley, it needs to be here.

I'm not looking for forgiveness. I just want peace. Can we collectively just agree to never bring it up again? That's all I want.

I don't want pity, nor do I deserve it. I know you don't like me, I just wanted to make sure everyone was ok. Good luck with your album btw, hope everything goes well.

Talk to me on skype, I need to tell you something

After reading through all the messages, this is my response as a third-party, non-involved point of view for the aftermath.

It's a nice gesture that you'd reach out to Ashley after the ordeal, however, you've done your part. If Ashley doesn't want to forgive, that's on her. You've said your peace and extended your reach. Ashley doesn't have to accept your apology, and that's her problem, not yours. Continuing to pester her about it will only make the situation worse. I don't fully understand what the beef is with the other members, nor do I really care, however, coming into PHF (as a forum) and bringing all this with you is indeed unwanted. Like what Beauty King said, the rest of us who are faithful members here don't honestly care for what's going on. It sucks that it happened, but it happened. I don't want to say you should leave, but given the circumstances, I trust you're mature enough to make a decision and deal with the consequences that follow.

For the rest of you involved, I may not understand the situation, but I understand the heightened emotions. Lay it to rest and move on, however that may be/look. Continuing to give responses, whether nice or mean, only continues the drama and will keep people engaged. The best way to disengage, is to pull a 180 and focus on other things.

It's installing updates, lol.

@Kin I'm not trying to lie, I'm just trying to get on Skype so I can try and explain everything

By explain everything, you mean faking screenshots of things I never said to get Ashley to hate me after you blamed me for hacking her...? Please just stop. No one wants an explanation from you.

Archived