Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

What are you guys thinking about the new News section? I'm trying to integrate the forum and blog as closely as possible because lbr, nobody looked at that shit when it was all the way over on a different page. :stretcher: Do you think it's working better now or are there any suggestions for how it could look better?

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of it. It's big, blocky, takes up a lot of space. Sadly, I don't know how to offer any suggestions to make it better. :/

I have to agree. I don't like it, and thought I had a virus at first that had a bunch of pop ups. That being said, I did look at some of the articles because of it, so It's not all bad :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you guys thinking about the new News section? I'm trying to integrate the forum and blog as closely as possible because lbr, nobody looked at that shit when it was all the way over on a different page. :stretcher: Do you think it's working better now or are there any suggestions for how it could look better?

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of it. It's big, blocky, takes up a lot of space. Sadly, I don't know how to offer any suggestions to make it better. :/

I have to agree. I don't like it, and thought I had a virus at first that had a bunch of pop ups. That being said, I did look at some of the articles because of it, so It's not all bad :D

Aw no, that's a shame! :( The main reason why I like it is because of how responsive it is - you can look at it on computer, tablet or phone and it should change to be pretty visible regardless. But yeah, it should hopefully drive people towards the articles in an easier way than including ugly little links all over the place. ;) 

Aw no, that's a shame! :( The main reason why I like it is because of how responsive it is - you can look at it on computer, tablet or phone and it should change to be pretty visible regardless. But yeah, it should hopefully drive people towards the articles in an easier way than including ugly little links all over the place. ;) 

I think it would help if it was maybe a marquee banner on the top? Like one banner above the Chat box/Posts with the articles that cycle through from right to left.

I think it would help if it was maybe a marquee banner on the top? Like one banner above the Chat box/Posts with the articles that cycle through from right to left.

That's actually what I wanted to do originally, but I couldn't find any code that would enable me to! If I find one though I'll be sure to update it with that kidn of a slider.

That's actually what I wanted to do originally, but I couldn't find any code that would enable me to! If I find one though I'll be sure to update it with that kidn of a slider.

Great minds think alike!

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2015 5:35:43, Feather said:

Don't drag the member who has been here since Pophatesfags from the start :stretcher:

What's with this  Error code: EX0 thing I get when I try reading threads?

I wasn't trying to drag @Cypher! :magic:

It's an error we keep getting every couple of days and I keep having to get it fixed every time. :vacuum: I think it's fixed permanently now tho so lets keep our fingers crossed!

Archived