Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of you need to grow the fuck up. Ugh.

Okay. Just wait for someone to hack your shit and leak personal pics of you that you didn't want out. 

Talking about who needs to grow the fuck up... Don't fucking worry about it. Ugh.

Okay. Just wait for someone to hack your shit and leak personal pics of you that you didn't want out. 

Talking about who needs to grow the fuck up... Don't fucking worry about it. Ugh.

Honey, if you didn't associate with unstable people, you wouldn't be a part of this mess.

Anyway, enough about this ridiculousness. The rest of us will go on with our existence.

I've already said this a few times on Skype, but for anyone questioning why I'm not taking a bigger hand in those whole drama: it's honestly none of my business. It happened on a completely different website, in a completely different community, and involved people I've never even heard of, and I have no inclination or right to be involved in such a petty argument. If people want to pull an Andrew and "quit" PHF for the actions of one member who's not affiliated with the website in any way, while staying on the website in which the drama actually went down, then that's on them; but I refuse to take action for something that has nothing to do with me or my brand in any form.

Archived