Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even going to send any screenshots of anything, I'm just trying to fucking STOP you from ruining my life

I'm not going to ruin your life, what the fuck? I literally just want you to back the fuck away from me and my friends. Please. You're only making it worse for yourself. Why not you go outside and do something with your life besides baiting people and creating drama like this over unreleased tracks? It's obviously not working out for you. Please, stop.

You'll make Ashley press charges and my life will be over. I know you.

:cypher:

Please just leave her alone and leave me alone. Nothing you can do or say will fix anything for you. The best thing you can do is just leave. I don't care about you enough to 'ruin your life' neither do I even have that power, so please, do us all the favor and leave.

I'd like nothing more than to jut log off and forget about all this, but I can't. I have to fucking be ready to defend myself at any given minute. This has seriously made me want to die. I hope you're happy.

You put this on yourself by lying, just please stop. It's over. You can't do anything anymore to hurt me. I'm not your bitch anymore, I'm not afraid of you anymore. You make me out to be the intimidating one when no honey, it's always been YOU. I was scared shitless of what you would do if I told the truth, and now that I did, you won't stop. Fix your life and leave this forum. You take everything way too seriously when it's your fault it's this way in the first place. Go ahead and defend yourself over nothing or whatever, but it's over, and you can't change that.

I just need word from Ashley that its over, this has fuxking ruined my life for a month now and I jut wish it would top.

Take that up with Ashley, but you making screenshots of things I never said is absolutely unacceptable. Please just stop this, this is so stupid at this point.

Omg if you wanted to end you'd stop talking to me like you did a month ago! You've been lying to me about Nathan, faked a screen shot then pussied out when I caught you in your lie. Seriously, you said you were done and weren't coming back on here - live up to that and just leave omfg. No one wants to deal with your constant drama. 

Archived