Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need more Lily Allen in my life  :'(

YASSS! <3 None of that Sheezus bullshit tho plz. :morning:

I didn't mind a few tracks from sheezus, But I adore Bass like home and URL Badman ;/. my all time fav has to be knock 'Em out <3. There where rumors of her doing some recording but I have heard nothing more :'(

I need more Lily Allen in my life  :'(

YASSS! <3 None of that Sheezus bullshit tho plz. :morning:

I didn't mind a few tracks from sheezus, But I adore Bass like home and URL Badman ;/. my all time fav has to be knock 'Em out <3. There where rumors of her doing some recording but I have heard nothing more :'(

YASSS, 'BASS LIKE HOME' WAS LIKE THE BEST SONG FROM THE ENTIRE SESSIONS! :hail: Still annoyed it didn't make the album tbh. 'Hard Out Here' and 'Somewhere Only We Know' are the only songs I even enjoy from it at this point. :vacuum:

Me after being rejected from the exclusives section.

G2iZssj.gif

I'm sorry boo! :'( I always open up discussion to everyone else already in the section to see what they think and we all just decided we didn't know you quite well enough at this point to invite you in. :( But it's nothing personal at all, everyone really likes you in there! ;) We just think you should maybe get to know everyone a bit more and re-apply in a few months!

Me after being rejected from the exclusives section.

G2iZssj.gif

I'm sorry boo! :'( I always open up discussion to everyone else already in the section to see what they think and we all just decided we didn't know you quite well enough at this point to invite you in. :( But it's nothing personal at all, everyone really likes you in there! ;) We just think you should maybe get to know everyone a bit more and re-apply in a few months!

All is good! :) Thank you for considering!  :magic:

Archived