Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

Still disappointed that the nun Cypher never rose to the ocassion and put out with his nudes. :vacuum:

Sister Margaret would've given me hell.

LOL Cypher a nun? Are you fucking kidding me?  :rofl:

Cypher I know I said I wouldn't share, but I mean, everyone here has seen my pussy, so they might as well see your dick, so please don't be at me me for posting these

I'm not that hairy nor that heavy. Good try though! Must've gotten me confused with your LB shack up. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still disappointed that the nun Cypher never rose to the ocassion and put out with his nudes. :vacuum:

Sister Margaret would've given me hell.

LOL Cypher a nun? Are you fucking kidding me?  :rofl:

Cypher I know I said I wouldn't share, but I mean, everyone here has seen my pussy, so they might as well see your dick, so please don't be at me me for posting these

I'm not that hairy nor that heavy. Good try though! Must've gotten me confused with your LB shack up. ;)

No need to subpost  :lol:

The fact that this just happened  :stretcher:

ltm our thing is so iconic it's known about on other forums, how does that make you feel?  ;)

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A LB SHACK UP? I was 100% kidding. :stretcher:

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

The fact that this just happened  :stretcher:

ltm our thing is so iconic it's known about on other forums, how does that make you feel?  ;)

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A LB SHACK UP? I was 100% kidding. :stretcher:

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

NO, I REALLY DO WHICH MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THAT YOU EVEN THOUGHT THAT TO BEGIN WITH AND IT LEGIT IS LTM.  :shocked:  :stretcher:  :lol:

Archived