Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wrote half an essay on PHF for my Digital Cultures course, so if my tutor is reading this, hey gurl hey! :tan:

Better have included a section on members and how they play a massive role as they are the highlight of the forum and are an amazing community with a range of amazing personality's especially degenerate. :D 

Just wrote half an essay on PHF for my Digital Cultures course, so if my tutor is reading this, hey gurl hey! :tan:

I hope you mentioned me  :magic:

I actually mentioned both of you in a way because I was talking about how people present a heightened version of themselves online, so are happy to talk about things like losing their virginity but don't really wanna talk about the banality of their everyday life. :stretcher: Thank you for supporting my education kids! :magic:

:stretcher: Please post your essay :magic:

Okay! :magic: It contrasts PHF with Neopets so hopefully it will be an interesting read. :P

When people try to use the fact that I stan for Avril as a drag, but then they stan for Azealia Banks...

Go on with your 11k sold 

tumblr_nen2y0AwpJ1r78yrco1_500.gif

I'm a Heidi Montag fan, but even that's not gonna stop me from dragging you for filth as an Avril stan. :magic:

eA0N5.gif

When people try to use the fact that I stan for Avril as a drag, but then they stan for Azealia Banks...

Go on with your 11k sold  

I'm a Heidi Montag fan, but even that's not gonna stop me from dragging you for filth as an Avril stan. :magic:

eA0N5.gif

Who?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Go on with your 11k sold 

eA0N5.gif

Who?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Exactly.

Heidi-Montag-Wine-Gif.gif

Finish college early :rofl: Because my lecturer hurt his back

My lecturer got treatment for skin cancer the other week and I was SO happy that class was cancelled. :stretcher:

I'm still shocked Wolves by Kanye hasn't leaked. Come on leakers, get your shit together.

I'm even more shocked he hasn't released the full himself by this point! It's the best song we've heard so far from the new album so I'm not sure what's with the delay.

Having a bit of trouble adding some new features to the forum, so things might be a little weird for the next few days until I get it sorted out. Most obviously, we don't currently have YouTube code, but I'm working on getting this fixed now. Please bear with me y'all!

Having a bit of trouble adding some new features to the forum, so things might be a little weird for the next few days until I get it sorted out. Most obviously, we don't currently have YouTube code, but I'm working on getting this fixed now. Please bear with me y'all!

original.jpg

original.jpg

e34a3836154d81001d0948ef2f675388.jpg

Doing school stuff... I did two weeks worth of Spanish yesterday. Trying to do enough so when my teacher gets back in the office next week (she's moving so she's out of the office until Tuesday) she'll have a ton of work to grade hehehehe  :lol:   :popcorn:

Archived