Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had knee surgery today. Still fucked up.

What did you get knee surgery for?

I have something called Hoffa's Disease where the fatpad in my knee gets caught in the joint of my knee, which hurts like a motherfucker, so they took out a part that got caught and I'm still fucked up. My mom keeps giving me lortabs lmao

I have something called Hoffa's Disease where the fatpad in my knee gets caught in the joint of my knee, which hurts like a motherfucker, so they took out a part that got caught and I'm still fucked up. My mom keeps giving me lortabs lmao

Did the doctor say how long the recovery process is supposed to take?

I can walk the day after lol

Ugh, you have like the opposite of what my mum has. :/ She has like no fat whatsoever between her knee bones so they're basically just grinding on each other and she has to go and get some massive surgery to fix it next month. :'(

Ugh, you have like the opposite of what my mum has. :/ She has like no fat whatsoever between her knee bones so they're basically just grinding on each other and she has to go and get some massive surgery to fix it next month. :'(

Oh wow, really? I had this in both of my knees and this is my second time having the surgery done to fix it.  :stretcher:

Oh wow, really? I had this in both of my knees and this is my second time having the surgery done to fix it.  :stretcher:

SAME WITH MY MUM. :stretcher: Did you get both knees done together or was it one surgery for each knee?

SAME WITH MY MUM. :stretcher: Did you get both knees done together or was it one surgery for each knee?

Separate, that way I would be able to use both legs and not feel completely paralyzed lol

Separate, that way I would be able to use both legs and not feel completely paralyzed lol

You and my mum are literal twins. :stretcher: How does it feel having the same level of health as a 55 year old woman? :magic:

Archived