Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My turntable came !! I need vinyl's to buy HALP

You should buy this, it's very reasonable! :magic:

I'll give you my vinyl collection if you buy me this :magic:

That's a ridiculous price, but that doesn't stop me from feeling rotten for not buying it for $12 when it came out  :stretcher:

Has anyone heard about this "Neon dream" thing with Lana??????? It's On IMDb she is listed as a role as Olivia???

Lana Del Rey rumoured to star in upcoming film “Neon Dreamâ€Â

Yes, you read that right! We loved watching Lana Del Rey in the short movie Poolside as well as her Paradise project Tropico and might finally get to see her on screen again!

Read the plot summary of Neon Dream here:

Kyle is your all-American guy, good grades, steady job, good relationship with friends and his single-mother, but when a new girl appears in his town he begins a downward spiral into the world of hardcore drugs, lust, obsession and violence.

According to IMDb, Lana is going to star as Olivia along Tuesday Knight, Leslie Browne and Alex Hafner. The site also states that director as well as writer is Joey Gentile.

We are excited to hear more about this project and hope it isn’t just a rumour!

ovYFdXK.png

I am screaming irl this better fucking happen Lana in a fucking full on film omfg

Has anyone heard about this "Neon dream" thing with Lana??????? It's On IMDb she is listed as a role as Olivia???

Yes, you read that right! We loved watching Lana Del Rey in the short movie Poolside as well as her Paradise project Tropico and might finally get to see her on screen again!

Kyle is your all-American guy, good grades, steady job, good relationship with friends and his single-mother, but when a new girl appears in his town he begins a downward spiral into the world of hardcore drugs, lust, obsession and violence.

According to IMDb, Lana is going to star as Olivia along Tuesday Knight, Leslie Browne and Alex Hafner. The site also states that director as well as writer is Joey Gentile.

ovYFdXK.png

I am screaming irl this better fucking happen Lana in a fucking full on film omfg

Yup like earlier this month ppl were talking about it but took it lightly because we never know... Plus, Lana says she sucks at acting and probably won't act again so I really do doubt it... Also, there was something called Neon something, I can't remember the exact name, but it was supposedly an early version or instrumental of Once Upon A Dream

Lana Del Rey rumoured to star in upcoming film “Neon Dream”

ovYFdXK.png

Yup like earlier this month ppl were talking about it but took it lightly because we never know... Plus, Lana says she sucks at acting and probably won't act again so I really do doubt it... Also, there was something called Neon something, I can't remember the exact name, but it was supposedly an early version or instrumental of Once Upon A Dream

I doubt it will happen tbh, it sounds to me more like the filmmakers are just trying to get some promo for their low budget mess. Plus, anyone can add credits to IMDB - I remember years ago Gaga had one on some Mormon documentary called 'Madja Look' which was purely for promo. :stretcher:

ovYFdXK.png

I doubt it will happen tbh, it sounds to me more like the filmmakers are just trying to get some promo for their low budget mess. Plus, anyone can add credits to IMDB - I remember years ago Gaga had one on some Mormon documentary called 'Madja Look' which was purely for promo. :stretcher:

What the hell why can anyone add credits that shit need sorting they should have to apply for an app. idk if this makes  any difference but you can only view the cast and credits if you have a premium account on IMDB.

Archived