Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

Also, BITCHES I AM TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA! :hail: That means it's the perfect time for a PHF meet up. trayertrash, Cypher, Carcunt, Matilda Mantis, Jimmy Gnecco and everyone else in the US, you better start saving up for gas cos y'all have a road trip ahead of you. :morning:

It'd take me ten hours just to get out of Texas. :stretcher:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, BITCHES I AM TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA! :hail: That means it's the perfect time for a PHF meet up. trayertrash, Cypher, Carcunt, Matilda Mantis, Jimmy Gnecco and everyone else in the US, you better start saving up for gas cos y'all have a road trip ahead of you. :morning:

RIP to you coming to Richmond  :'(

Me if I was in the US:

wrPNIxN.gif

Me because I'm not in the US:

E0iHa1o.gif

this :'(

I'm moving to the west coast in about a year!! :D

Oh yeah, I do too. I miss that shit.

That album got me through my Freshman year in college. Good times, good times. There were so many good songs on that album. But then I stopped following after. I think I downloaded their follow up album and didn't think too much of it.

What about Chicago? I'm considering flying down to go to Lollapalooza and you could totally come party to Charli with me. :magic:

RIP to you coming to Richmond  :'(

Right? :stretcher: Omg, I was so tempted but at the end of the day I was just like, lemme spend my money on something I'm 100% sure I wanna go to. That's no excuse for us not to meet tho. :vacuum:

I'm moving to the west coast in about a year!! :D

Omg, yasssss! You better have a spare room for me and @psymazing! :vacuum:

What about Chicago? I'm considering flying down to go to Lollapalooza and you could totally come party to Charli with me. :magic:

Lollapalooza is the week I take my exams for my Summer Semester. :stretcher:

Lollapalooza is the week I take my exams for my Summer Semester. :stretcher:

RIPPPPPPP

Archived