Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also... would anyone be interested in having a movie section with a ton of movies uploaded?  o.O

Tbh, we should just start a torrent thing on here with shows and movies, one day mega is going to go down and you'll loose everything you've uploaded, but torrents can last forever as long as people are seeding.

Also... would anyone be interested in having a movie section with a ton of movies uploaded?  o.O

Tbh, we should just start a torrent thing on here with shows and movies, one day mega is going to go down and you'll loose everything you've uploaded, but torrents can last forever as long as people are seeding.

That's true but who's gonna be able to seed all the time, you know?

Two weeks full of exams, I hate school :vacuum: :vacuum:

Gross. :vacuum: What grade are you in? Or, are the exams actually important or can you just not bother studying? :stretcher:

Also... would anyone be interested in having a movie section with a ton of movies uploaded?  o.O

YES! :hail: I'm totally here for that, and especially for some TV shows that I can put on my iPad and binge watch on the bus. :hail:

Does anyone have a link to this Bruce Jenner interview? I need to watch that shit! :vacuum:

I don't think it's been posted anywhere yet, but it was a really great interview. I missed the first hour, but I want to rewatch the entire thing.

I managed to find a rip of it, but it's like eight gigabytes big. :stretcher: I can upload it for y'all if you want me too tho!

Does anyone have a link to this Bruce Jenner interview? I need to watch that shit! :vacuum:

I don't think it's been posted anywhere yet, but it was a really great interview. I missed the first hour, but I want to rewatch the entire thing.

I managed to find a rip of it, but it's like eight gigabytes big. :stretcher: I can upload it for y'all if you want me too tho!

So is Ashley's dick :/

raven.gif

I have a vagina. ltm can you confirm this?  ;)

I have a vagina. ltm can you confirm this?  ;)

I think we've all seen it tbqh lmao  :rofl:

It's funny because it's true  :lol:

It's funny because it's true  :lol:

Still disappointed that the nun Cypher never rose to the ocassion and put out with his nudes. :vacuum:

I have a vagina. ltm can you confirm this?  ;)

I think we've all seen it tbqh lmao  :rofl:

It's funny because it's true  :lol:

Still disappointed that the nun Cypher never rose to the ocassion and put out with his nudes. :vacuum:

LOL Cypher a nun? Are you fucking kidding me?  :rofl:

Cypher I know I said I wouldn't share, but I mean, everyone here has seen my pussy, so they might as well see your dick, so please don't be at me me for posting these

Archived