Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

I don't know whether to be upset or amused.

There's an early live radio show from a band that I absolutely love, The Dresden Dolls, that I've been dying to get my hands on for years. Now, the reason I wanted the show was for a specific song, an unreleased song of theirs called Kaledrina that there isn't a good quality version of out there.

Finally I got the show. It's still a neat treat because it's their oldest known show recorded.

But the show cuts off halfway through Kaledrina.

:stretcher:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher:

Praying for you. :cypher:

Thanks, it's much appreciated :P The only other version of the song that's good quality out there is Amanda Palmer's (lead singer) original demo of it but it hasn't made the trading rounds yet (that I know of). I'm going to contact the radio station to see if they have the full show archived.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an early live radio show from a band that I absolutely love, The Dresden Dolls, that I've been dying to get my hands on for years. Now, the reason I wanted the show was for a specific song, an unreleased song of theirs called Kaledrina that there isn't a good quality version of out there.

Finally I got the show. It's still a neat treat because it's their oldest known show recorded.

Thanks, it's much appreciated :P The only other version of the song that's good quality out there is Amanda Palmer's (lead singer) original demo of it but it hasn't made the trading rounds yet (that I know of). I'm going to contact the radio station to see if they have the full show archived.

That's not a bad idea! Maybe if you say you're a published author who's working on a thesis about her then they'll be more willing to give it up. :P

That's not a bad idea! Maybe if you say you're a published author who's working on a thesis about her then they'll be more willing to give it up. :P

Why do I feel like this is something you've tried? :P

Why do I feel like this is something you've tried? :P

I'm not quite on that Veronica Mars level yet, but give it a few years! :P

Archived