Temporary Chatbox Thread

Carcunt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone here be interested in cartoon masterposts, like Kim Possible, Spongebob, Invader Zim, etc with the full series downloadable from Mega?

Doing it, anyway. Well, uploading it.

@H.B.I.C. would it be much trouble for you to add a new section somewhere for cartoon masterposts? Or is there somewhere you'd like for me to start posting them when I start with them? I'm sure it'll be useful for someone, since a lot of these series are unstreamable.

Would anyone here be interested in cartoon masterposts, like Kim Possible, Spongebob, Invader Zim, etc with the full series downloadable from Mega?

H.B.I.C. would it be much trouble for you to add a new section somewhere for cartoon masterposts? Or is there somewhere you'd like for me to start posting them when I start with them? I'm sure it'll be useful for someone, since a lot of these series are unstreamable.

We could probably make a Sticky in the Lounge Room.

H.B.I.C. would it be much trouble for you to add a new section somewhere for cartoon masterposts? Or is there somewhere you'd like for me to start posting them when I start with them? I'm sure it'll be useful for someone, since a lot of these series are unstreamable.

We could probably make a Sticky in the Lounge Room.

I'm not sure exactly. Whatever Mo wants to do is fine with me, I'm just uploading stuff atm lol I'm starting with Adventure Time

Btw, I'm uploading strictly for PHF, since this is the only forum that would probably allow it AND it won't give the masterposts on Mega too much traffic, causing them to take it down.

I'm not sure exactly. Whatever Mo wants to do is fine with me, I'm just uploading stuff atm lol I'm starting with Adventure Time

Btw, I'm uploading strictly for PHF, since this is the only forum that would probably allow it AND it won't give the masterposts on Mega too much traffic, causing them to take it down.

Basically like my Lossless Thread in the Exclusives section.

Basically like my Lossless Thread in the Exclusives section.

Ohhhh okay I see now.

I'm looking super forward to this. :excited: I can't wait to finally get into Kim Possible and see what everyone's been raving about for years! :stretcher: You better upload all the Pokémon movies for us as well. :morning:

Also, BITCHES I AM TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA! :hail: That means it's the perfect time for a PHF meet up. trayertrash, Cypher, Carcunt, Matilda Mantis, @Jimmy Gnecco and everyone else in the US, you better start saving up for gas cos y'all have a road trip ahead of you. :morning:

Also, BITCHES I AM TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA! :hail: That means it's the perfect time for a PHF meet up. trayertrash, Cypher, Carcunt, Matilda Mantis, Jimmy Gnecco and everyone else in the US, you better start saving up for gas cos y'all have a road trip ahead of you. :morning:

Me if I was in the US:

wrPNIxN.gif

Me because I'm not in the US:

E0iHa1o.gif

Also, BITCHES I AM TO THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA! :hail: That means it's the perfect time for a PHF meet up. trayertrash, Cypher, Carcunt, Matilda Mantis, Jimmy Gnecco and everyone else in the US, you better start saving up for gas cos y'all have a road trip ahead of you. :morning:

tumblr_mb23azUXRs1qcwiu0o1_500.gif

Time to find a headquarters for the PHF Record Label!

Archived