Big Time Rush (Unreleased Infopost + Masterpost)

Kipper

5 hours ago, paulpoland said:

Hello Friends

Composers: Simon Webbe, Antony Costa, Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Lucas Secon, Wayne Hector

Wayne Hector has written two songs called "Risk It All" - this one and then a completely different song by The Vamps, released in 2014. It's confusing because BTR's registration has both Lucas Secon and Matthew Prime as co-writers, whereas Lucas is only on Blue's, and Matt Prime only on The Vamps'. I actually have his demo of this one.

Edited by Kipper

9 hours ago, Kipper said:

Wayne Hector has written two songs called "Risk It All" - this one and then a completely different song by The Vamps, released in 2014. It's confusing because BTR's registration has both Lucas Secon and Matthew Prime as co-writers, whereas Lucas is only on Blue's, and Matt Prime only on The Vamps'. I actually have his demo of this one.

do you have a demo?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 6:50 PM, Micro-Com10 said:

You got several source links, an error; Like that original filename for Anything.

Would you mind listing a couple others specifically? Will try to fix them as soon as I get the chance. All this album news is keeping me busy!

Edited by Kipper

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 1:55 AM, Ninjser said:

I wouldn’t say we’ve won until Midnight Somewhere releases but that’s just me

I specifically want that demo to leak. Wonder if one of the producers can be guessed and they’d have a copy.

I'm agreeing that

Cool mini-update to an older post!

A while ago I had done a little deep-dive on an obscure Sony promo CD called "S.I.N. Rhythym & Pop #08". It contains an officially commissioned mashup of "Boyfriend" (combining both the Snoop Dogg and New Boyz remixes), as well as a brief ID recorded by the guys, neither of which were released outside of this in-house promo set. Well, I recently managed to get ahold of this CD, and wanted to share lossless rips for both files!

FLAC downloads:
https://mega.nz/folder/UNFwAYbK#zmoDL-kkOB0BJTNpTC5MMg

• Love 1
  • YAAASSS 2

31 minutes ago, Kipper said:

Cool mini-update to an older post!

A while ago I had done a little deep-dive on an obscure Sony promo CD called "S.I.N. Rhythym & Pop #08". It contains an officially commissioned mashup of "Boyfriend" (combining both the Snoop Dogg and New Boyz remixes), as well as a brief ID recorded by the guys, neither of which were released outside of this in-house promo set. Well, I recently managed to get ahold of this CD, and wanted to share lossless rips for both files!

FLAC downloads:
https://mega.nz/folder/UNFwAYbK#zmoDL-kkOB0BJTNpTC5MMg

Oooooo this was so cool!! I knew about the New Boyz remix to Boyfriend, but I was today years old when I discovered that Snoop Dogg had also been featured on a remix!!! I loved his parts, especially the fact that it was in both verses and not just a 10 second feature in the bridge like they do nowadays. This was a great post! Thank you for sharing!! 

• Love 1