Big Time Rush (Unreleased Infopost + Masterpost)

Kipper

INFOPOST UPDATE!

Hey guys, finally have some news to share about the “infopost”, or whatever exactly describes the demonic nightmare this project has become. A couple weeks ago, I quietly put up rough versions of the first three “sections” – the first covers everything you need about the pre-BTR times (or as I've named it, B.K.: Before Kendall), while the others take you through the whole of the BTR and Elevate eras, placing the bookmark at November 2011. Forgive the choppy writing and grammar mistakes, it’s the best I can do right now, unfortunately. What matters is, all the right info is there, and I’m confident you’ll be able to follow the "timeline" at least fairly well (even if it could use a liiittle trimming… o:-))

Anyway, the reason I never mentioned this was because, at the time, I was waiting until the whole thing was ready. The plan was to finish the last three sections over the next days. And now, almost three weeks later, I am STILL painfully stuck on only the very next one. And believe me, it is NOT because I haven’t been working on it. I’ll save you from another one of my endless streams of consciousness and just give you the gist: This section is legions harder to formally present than anything I’ve ever written in this thread, and possibly even at all, as batshit ridiculous as that sounds about a Big Time Rush forum post (Don't even ask…) Frankly, after far too many frustrating days of wrestling it into submission, I’m just not having fun anymore, and need to admit a temporary defeat. Sorry guys, but I have to ‘officially’ put a cork in this project for a while. I’m simply all BTR-d out. Sucks, but I've had to reluctantly accept that it's straight impossible to finish this until my passion is fully recharged, and back up to the challenge. Best I can do is quote my all-time favorite song... “it is what it is." :D

Anyway, thank you guys for understanding. And an even bigger, even more heartfelt thank you for all your feedback and encouragement since the very start of this thread! I'm insanely proud of how far I've pushed BTR documentation in general over the last year and half, and this was only the beginning :)   Will probably be quite some time before the next update, but I hope the first can reflect even a fraction of the love I've poured into everything so far.

Hope you enjoy for now… I’ll be back. :wink:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, paulpoland said:

Hello Everyone someone has shared Preview of new song from Big Time Rush - Como la lluvia - New song 2023 Preview
you have a link

This one's called "Buena"! The snip/video is from one of the Miami Tapes eps in the paid BTR app. They're basically a documentary on the Miami sessions last year, and there's been a *ton* of new snippets throughout - I'll see if I can grab them all sometime this week!

• Like 1

Here are all the studio snippets from the Miami Tapes series... well, hopefully. Think I got them all but let me know if I missed something. All of these songs were written and/or finished in April 2022 during the Miami camp. They may appear on either an upcoming Spanglish EP (tentatively Con Amor, originally slated "early 2023"; current status not clear) or their anticipated English album (which they are aiming to finish before the Can't Get Enough Tour starts in June).

(EDIT 9/2/2023 - The download links in this post are dead, but all these files are in the mega in the main post) :)

Note, these were just the studio snippets, so not counting footage of the actual writing sessions and recording takes: You can hear a bit more for some like "Forget You Now" or "Dreamworld", but because they're literally in the process of writing and/or recording them, they might not be perfectly representative of anything. (Also, I don't want to overdo it. I do feel a little bad posting clips from their paid content... :roll:)

If it's any consolation, and if you're the type that digs this behind-the-scenes BTR stuff, the Tapes series has been phenomenal and absolutely worth checking out! 5 dollars a month for their app is definitely, a choice but I get why they need to build up funds at the moment. These docu- episodes make up about 2 hours of content now, so it's arguably worth a 1-time binge payment (in my opinion).

Will add more details about these to the infopost soon!

Edited by Kipper
  • Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Kipper said:

If it's any consolation, and if you're the type that digs this behind-the-scenes BTR stuff, the Tapes series has been phenomenal and absolutely worth checking out! 5 dollars a month for their app is definitely, a choice but I get why they need to build up funds at the moment. These docu- episodes make up about 2 hours of content now, so it's arguably worth a 1-time binge payment (in my opinion).

Will add more details about these to the infopost soon!

Very much agreed! If you want to hear some more of the sessions and learn a few extra lyrics early, check out the full series by paying for the app (and then when you're done DM me with proof you bought a subscription and I'll give you access to copies of the tapes you can keep).

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 11:24 AM, paulpoland said:

Hello HAPPY BIG TIME RUSH DAY !! 😍😍😍😍

screenshot-116.png

Was working on a news round-up for all this and decided to just make a separate thread for album news, so we don't have to bump this one everytime for each new update. :D

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 4:58 AM, paulpoland said:

Very interesting, thank you. Never seen this before. After looking a bit, this was apparently the "theme song" for a show called Made in Sweden, a reality show that Andreas Carlsson starred in. I found clips from the second season on YouTube, which features Play's version (this show directly led to them getting the track). Not sure about the earlier season.

I'll try to track down an OG file - all I can find is an old YouTube video. I did find a remixed version on an MP3 archive site, though... weird, given how scarce info on this seems to be. https://krakenfiles.com/view/D5Oie61adr/file.html

Edited by Kipper
Re-up DL link
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1