Big Time Rush (Unreleased Infopost + Masterpost)

Kipper

Always wanted to try this... by "AICC" on YouTube:

Can't help but groove to this song and think the part distribution is pretty close to how the real one probably would be. Logan and Carlos didn't get to shine much in the earlier songs and this feels like one they'd dominate.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Kipper said:

Song is real and not AI - fairly certain the reference vocals are Mitch Allan. This track is the info post, produced by The Suspex (Allan + Jason Evigan) and I believe Damon Sharpe also.

You can tell it's not AI cause the vocals are clear and contain background vocals that would be hard to replicate or whatever with AI. It's really cute! Oh how I miss when pop music meant something to people. Someone take me back to 2013 when songs had intros, verses, hooks, bridges and outros!!! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

You can tell it's not AI cause the vocals are clear and contain background vocals that would be hard to replicate or whatever with AI. It's really cute! Oh how I miss when pop music meant something to people. Someone take me back to 2013 when songs had intros, verses, hooks, bridges and outros!!! 

100% agree!! It's just a demo obviously but it gives me way more "EDM track with guest vocals" vibes than anything we've heard before! In fact Carlos has a song kinda like it called "See Your Face" I think.

Take me back indeed, to simpler times and when this song was accurate! :lol:https://apnews.com/article/world-population-8-billion-census-159f6eeac66bbc9800ad3ec4d9653b52#:~:text=The bureau estimates the global,pointed out in a statement. That's pretty funny to think about!

• Like 1

And just like that, friend showed me this:

https://pillowcase.su/f/e79a5182a71966dff591c2880186ea1c

from a recent leakthis thread, I assume the other 2 are pitches? I've heard they are working on album 5 so could be for that if so... otherwise maybe older Logan solo tracks? Have a hard time seeing them asking material for Another Life, unless these were just ideas brought to pandemic sessions? What a day... :stretcher:

• Like 1