Big Time Rush (Unreleased Infopost + Masterpost)

Kipper

2 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

I really want them to release ‘Midnight Somewhere’ & the old demo to leak. I can’t get it out of my head 😩

Pretty sure I've played it like 300 times at this point... it's just sooooo amazing :'(You know, I'd like to remind that most of the leaks we got were songs taken from Kendall's email, that were being traded among the Twitter/Tumblr crowd at the time. So hypothetically, purely as a thought experiment, if there was a handful of songs which never surfaced and I've been banging my head for two years trying to get ahold of, perhaps Midnight Somewhere happened to be one of them...

I bring this up for no reason in particular, of course. Just thought I'd point out how Kendall himself already thinks it was leaked, so if it did, he wouldn't notice or care... just saying... ;)

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Micro-Com10 said:

Really looking to listen "Tip of your Tongue"

Same 😭Coincidentally, one of the new infopost finds has to do with that one!

Check out this Sept. 2013 interview where Kendall talked about it, saying he really liked it, and explaining a little of what it was about - "a girl who is trying to tell you something and just... isn't saying it, and you're basically saying, I'll catch you if you fall. Just say whatever you want to say."

Main reason I bring it up is because, I had suspected for a while that this was the 'unknown Kendall song' snippet from last year's TikTok Live: The last line (of the chorus, no less) in the snippet sounds very close like "right on the tip of your tongue". And now with Kendall's own description of the lyrics, compared with the rest of what can be made out, I'm like 99.9999% percent sure it is! Enough to call it so...

Big Time Rush - Tip of Your Tongue (LQ snippet)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/J6MRBUhSdU/file.html

(Once more, if any of y'all OG tumblr stans ever come across this thread, mind throwing us a bone?) ;)

• Like 1

I recently rediscovered "Can't Get Enough" by Big Time Rush, and I must say, it's a total jam! From the infectious beat to the catchy chorus, this song has all the elements of a perfect pop hit.

What I love most about "Can't Get Enough" is how fun and upbeat it is. It's the kind of song that makes you want to dance and sing along, no matter where you are or what you're doing.

The lyrics are also incredibly catchy and easy to remember. The chorus in particular is a total earworm that you'll be humming all day long.

Overall, "Can't Get Enough" is a great example of what makes Big Time Rush such a beloved boy band. Their music is fun, energetic, and always puts a smile on your face. If you're in the mood for a little bit of pop perfection, I highly recommend giving this song a listen!

• Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 7:39 PM, Kipper said:

Pretty sure I've played it like 300 times at this point... it's just sooooo amazing :'(You know, I'd like to remind that most of the leaks we got were songs taken from Kendall's email, that were being traded among the Twitter/Tumblr crowd at the time. So hypothetically, purely as a thought experiment, if there was a handful of songs which never surfaced and I've been banging my head for two years trying to get ahold of, perhaps Midnight Somewhere happened to be one of them...

I bring this up for no reason in particular, of course. Just thought I'd point out how Kendall himself already thinks it was leaked, so if it did, he wouldn't notice or care... just saying... ;)

For a minute there, I thoug Kendall really curses there

hey!! I was wondering if the Sureshot song "Story of my Life" had something to do with the Big Time Rush unrealesed song? I remember that some time ago there were several videos on YT (I think there were about three) that said that Sureshot had sold the song to BTR

By the way, great post :)

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 9:38 PM, Lalaisreal30 said:

hey!! I was wondering if the Sureshot song "Story of my Life" had something to do with the Big Time Rush unrealesed song? I remember that some time ago there were several videos on YT (I think there were about three) that said that Sureshot had sold the song to BTR

By the way, great post :)

Great question! To the best of my knowledge, it's pretty unlikely. I was able to trace that rumor back to an old comment at the BTR wiki from July 2013, where someone with an NSYNC username claimed the song had leaked "from Logan's cell" and it was an adaptation of that relatively obscure Sureshot (of which Chris Kirkpatrick was a member) song. When asked to share it, they conveniently "lost" the file... so take from all this what you will. :lol: In short, there's nothing credible suggesting they're the same. Just misinfo! BTR's was produced by Kevin Rudolf who has a very different style anyways - he produced "City Is Ours" and "Oh Yeah" for reference.

By the way, I haven't forgotten about the rumors post you requested... it's been on the back-burner behind this stupid info post. Just wanted to let you know it's still coming! ;)

• Like 2

Hiii (again haha) In my personal case, I have also been looking for unreleased songs by the guys for some time (especially their solo careers) and reviewing some links I found this one (https://www.reddit.com/r/lostmedia/comments/k9iiuc/looking_for_a_lost_unreleased_big_time_rush_song/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)from a Reddit user who claims to have a song on his Ipod, which was probably produced by RAS. Is there any information about it? I can't find anything :( 

Edited by Lalaisreal30
  • Like 1

You know what I wonder? If Cymphonique Miller, who was featured on the bridge of "I Know You Know", ever recorded a solo version? Mostly because they played a lil bit of what I can only assume is her demo in the episode she guest starred in. Would you happen to know anything about that?

• Like 2

On 3/8/2023 at 9:57 PM, Lalaisreal30 said:

Hiii (again haha) In my personal case, I have also been looking for unreleased songs by the guys for some time (especially their solo careers) and reviewing some links I found this one (https://www.reddit.com/r/lostmedia/comments/k9iiuc/looking_for_a_lost_unreleased_big_time_rush_song/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)from a Reddit user who claims to have a song on his Ipod, which was probably produced by RAS. Is there any information about it? I can't find anything :( 

Yes and no... frustratingly, there's no trace of the song itself. Out of all 'rumored' songs, this is the only one I'm willing to guess is probably legit. Reason being, the context the person gave checks out disturbingly well, especially given it's something very, very few people even know about. RAS did a Ustream about two days after Elevate came out, where he and Infinity played a shit-ton of unreleased snippets and outtakes while editing them. That's where the "Drive" and "Wherever You Are" snippets came from! Sadly, aside from those and a few minutes of vocal outtakes, nothing else from that stream ever resurfaced after it ended.

To back this up a little more (if you're willing to take my word for it), while I've only heard of that particular 'break-up' type snippet from that Reddit, I do know for a fact there are snippets we don't have from that stream. I've seen multiple different tweets and Tumblr posts from that day all mentioning a song (likely) titled "Ready to Fly", in addition to the 2 we do have. It's not impossible at all there were more!

23 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

You know what I wonder? If Cymphonique Miller, who was featured on the bridge of "I Know You Know", ever recorded a solo version? Mostly because they played a lil bit of what I can only assume is her demo in the episode she guest starred in. Would you happen to know anything about that?

Ooh, I haven't looked into that before! It's been a long-ass time since I've seen some of the episodes lol and that's one of them, but I remember it, I'm guessing it plays when she and the girl group are recording, right? I don't really know anything other than, it's totally possible she tracked her own demo of it, or at the very least more (well, obviously I guess) than what she sings in the final! IIRC she had a separate session very soon after (or maybe right before) BTR did theirs. So even tho the collab was *probably* planned at that point, I'm guessing they had her cut a ton of lines, if not all of them before they knew exactly how it would turn out!

P.S. I've been putting off opening the can of worms that is different mixes in the show... there's quite a few, and those are just the ones I've noticed so far😳 For example, the episode with Count on You has Jordin singing louder in a lot of lines!

• Like 2

Some time ago I remember that from my fandom account I sent a torrent link of unpublished BTR songs, the torrent is useless, since it has 0 seeders and 0 leechers, but can it be of any use? The Torrent Link

By the way, an apology for giving misinformation about the 24/Seven album leak a while ago :(

Edited by Lalaisreal30
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 10:55 PM, Kipper said:

P.S. I've been putting off opening the can of worms that is different mixes in the show... there's quite a few, and those are just the ones I've noticed so far😳 For example, the episode with Count on You has Jordin singing louder in a lot of lines!

I didn't know this! Interesting! Very interesting. I wonder if those were just alternate takes for the show or something?! 

• YAAASSS 1