Big Time Rush (Unreleased Infopost + Masterpost)

Kipper

14 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

Oooooo this was so cool!! I knew about the New Boyz remix to Boyfriend, but I was today years old when I discovered that Snoop Dogg had also been featured on a remix!!! I loved his parts, especially the fact that it was in both verses and not just a 10 second feature in the bridge like they do nowadays. This was a great post! Thank you for sharing!! 

You're telling me you don't remember the best Kids Choice Awards performance of all time?!?!

xD I forgot all about this too until just recently. It's funny, as a kid I never cared about any of the other versions and would just listen to the solo. But nowadays it's the complete opposite. No one could have dropped these bars the way Snoop did and unironically adds so much to the song lol. As kids we didn't question why these dudes were chilling with Snoop, now as an adult it's just the funniest yet greatest thing of all time :lol: IIRC the reason they landed so much stuff with him was because his daughter was a huge fan and convinced him to go on the show!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kipper said:

Cool mini-update to an older post!

A while ago I had done a little deep-dive on an obscure Sony promo CD called "S.I.N. Rhythym & Pop #08". It contains an officially commissioned mashup of "Boyfriend" (combining both the Snoop Dogg and New Boyz remixes), as well as a brief ID recorded by the guys, neither of which were released outside of this in-house promo set. Well, I recently managed to get ahold of this CD, and wanted to share lossless rips for both files!

FLAC downloads:
https://mega.nz/folder/UNFwAYbK#zmoDL-kkOB0BJTNpTC5MMg

Thank you for this!! I remember trying to stitch together my own version for the dual raps...it didn't turn out very good. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 1:13 PM, Kipper said:

You're telling me you don't remember the best Kids Choice Awards performance of all time?!?!

xD I forgot all about this too until just recently. It's funny, as a kid I never cared about any of the other versions and would just listen to the solo. But nowadays it's the complete opposite. No one could have dropped these bars the way Snoop did and unironically adds so much to the song lol. As kids we didn't question why these dudes were chilling with Snoop, now as an adult it's just the funniest yet greatest thing of all time :lol: IIRC the reason they landed so much stuff with him was because his daughter was a huge fan and convinced him to go on the show!

You can tell that it was blocked after you post it, that.

No information

It's so crazy that Kendall was the last member chosen, and almost not part of the group. Like... he was so obviously the protagonist of the show/band, and he had the most appropriate voice/vibe for the music that they were recording, particularly towards the start (James the least, which leaves me surprised that he was an early pick)

:cypher:

Edited by Boom Clap
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Logan Henderson - You're Not the Same (Unreleased/Demo)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UTMb0wi8hJ/file.html

Found on a licensing site a while back. Don't know much about it other than it was written by Eric Sanicola and most likely prod. by Damon Sharpe (they worked together often + "DS" in the title). File is dated 2014 but that's just when it was uploaded. I'm curious to see what people guess era-wise, as the style is rather unique - 24/seven seems the easy choice but I honestly don't know.

Hope you guys are doing well, I've missed updating this thread :) Been absolutely swamped lately but hope to get back to posting here as soon as I can!

Edited by Kipper
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

On 3/13/2023 at 12:56 AM, Lalaisreal30 said:

Some time ago I remember that from my fandom account I sent a torrent link of unpublished BTR songs, the torrent is useless, since it has 0 seeders and 0 leechers, but can it be of any use? The Torrent Link

By the way, an apology for giving misinformation about the 24/Seven album leak a while ago :(

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK?

6 hours ago, paulpoland said:

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK?

This torrent is fake. :'(I keep seeing it mentioned because of "So What" but that had nothing to do with it, it leaked in a Discord server I was in, by someone who (allegedly) worked with Nick briefly. They've leaked a couple other things not related to that torrent file in the last few years, so that wasn't their source

Edited by Kipper
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2023 at 4:32 PM, Kipper said:

Logan Henderson - You're Not the Same (Unreleased/Demo)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/UTMb0wi8hJ/file.html

Found on a licensing site a while back. Don't know much about it other than it was written by Eric Sanicola and most likely prod. by Damon Sharpe (they worked together often + "DS" in the title). File is dated 2014 but that's just when it was uploaded. I'm curious to see what people guess era-wise, as the style is rather unique - 24/seven seems the easy choice but I honestly don't know.

Hope you guys are doing well, I've missed updating this thread :) Been absolutely swamped lately but hope to get back to posting here as soon as I can!

a demo? Is it all 4 singing in the final version or just him?

Edited by Micro-Com10

6 hours ago, Micro-Com10 said:

a demo? Is it all 4 singing in the final version or just him?

Just him! Usually the boys would write and record song demos by themselves, then after they got together and picked which ones they wanted for the album, they would track everyone's vocals for those :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, ronaldonater said:

From what I'm seeing, this was a writer's demo that missed the cut for Elevate that was written by Kevin Rudolf and Kasher Jacob. Allegedly, this track was leaked from Logan's cell phone on June 24th, 2013 but was then taken down.

Thank you for the information, I found it on YouTube once