Spice Girls

Tweener

On 6/1/2018 at 3:21 AM, Tweener said:

20 years ago the last good girl band in history stopped existing as Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls. Nothing was the same afterward.

hqdefault.jpg

How ironic that she was the first to leave and that she's the first to want back in now her solo career's failed... :yeah::hottie: 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:35 PM, Countess said:

How ironic that she was the first to leave and that she's the first to want back in now her solo career's failed... :yeah::hottie: 

She's the only Spice Girl to have a diamond single tho. And a few #1s.

And I think that Emma is actually the most desperate and willing. Geri wants the reunion, but she is also fine with her children, millionaire husband, and a huge mansion

19 hours ago, Tweener said:

She's the only Spice Girl to have a diamond single tho. And a few #1s.

And I think that Emma is actually the most desperate and willing. Geri wants the reunion, but she is also fine with her children, millionaire husband, and a huge mansion

:orly: Maybe you're right, but if I asked people on the street to name Ginger Spice I don't think anyone could. People over here are much more into Mel B and of course Victoria. ;) 

20 hours ago, Countess said:

:orly: Maybe you're right, but if I asked people on the street to name Ginger Spice I don't think anyone could. People over here are much more into Mel B and of course Victoria. ;) 

Nobody likes Mel B anyway xd

• 2 months later...

I was doing a random search like I always do.  When I came across this.  For all the "Spice Girls" Super Fans here this may be of interest to you.  I found some stuff I had never seen before. 

http://www.spicenews.com/video/?C=S;O=D
http://www.spicenews.com/video/?S=A

Let me know what you all think?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2018 at 12:28 AM, liberation said:

Here i think that the most famous Spice Girls are Emma and Victoria. Though when Mel C was here last year it was a big deal, she was in lots of TV shows and people seemed to really love her too. 

Really? :orly: I don't think anyone here even remembers Emma or Mel C exist! Although 'It's Raining Men' was a hit back when it was first released so I think Geri may have a small fanbase. ;) 

On 6/8/2018 at 8:55 PM, Tweener said:

Nobody likes Mel B anyway xd

Honey, she's more relevant than Victoria at this point... :cackle: All those talent shows are treating her well!

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

Geri, Mel C, Mel B and Emma are going to be interviewed on the Jonathan Ross Show next Saturday, 10th November in the UK. Looks like the long awaited 4-piece reunion will happen with rumours of an announcement coming Monday.

Guess their thirst for money is finally bigger than their ego

• LMAO 1

17 minutes ago, wonkeydonkey88 said:

I'm ready for whatever is coming

I'd love it if they re-released Spice and Spiceworld - just re-issue the standard albums on vinyl, and re-release them on CD/digital as deluxe editions with the b-sides, unreleased songs and demos with a DVD including the music videos. Both albums are over 20 years old now and deserve some love, and it's a good way of prolonging the legacy without damaging it.

But, I think the most we can expect are a few UK shows.

Edited by coolaideonfire