We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

spice-girls-banner2.png

Spice Girls are an all-girl group that dominated the international pop charts in the ‘90s. They dropped their first album "Spice" in 1996 and became a global pop phenomenon—one often compared to the Beatles. The band is made up of five members. Sporty Spice (Mel C), Scary Spice (Mel B), Baby Spice (Emma Bunton), Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) and Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell). The group disintegrated by the end of the decade after releasing their third and final album Forever, which was received with lukewarm reviews. Though they have reunited for multiple occasions.

Discography:

- "Spice"  (1996)

- "Spice World" (1997)

- "Forever" (2000)

6fea5e999e1d4778bbdfc1f989a09731.jpg

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

In the heat of the recent news about probable reunion tour (which Victoria keeps on DENYING) I decided to make this thread to see if my PHFellows share my excitement and love to the girls :)

latest?cb=20140324002107

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

What's everyone's favourite single?

Album track?

And b-side?

Spice Up Your Life

Saturday Night Divas (probably, I love them all)

Bumper to Bumper!

• Like 1

My favourite single is probably a close tie between Who Do You Think You Are and Spice Up Your Life <3

I think Viva Forever is their best written and most timeless single though.

If U Can't Dance is my favourite album track.

Favourite b-side, probably Take Me Home or Walk Of Life <3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

Album track?

And b-side?

Move Over

Tell Me Why

Bumper to Bumper (they have lots of amazing b-sides though, Take Me Home, Outer Spice Girls or Walk of Life could be my favorites too)

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

My favourite single is probably a close tie between Who Do You Think You Are and Spice Up Your Life <3

I think Viva Forever is their best written and most timeless single though.

If U Can't Dance is my favourite album track.

Favourite b-side, probably Take Me Home or Walk Of Life <3

It's a shame Geri doesn't sing in Viva Forever :( 

Who is your favorite Spice?

Last I heard (on a radio show) is that the reunion is a done deal.  I have no way of really verifying if it is true though.  With each girl making at least $15,000,000.  With Victoria making even more than that.  Apparently at this point from what I heard is that it is only scheduled to be a tour. 

My favorite is Geri. 

But I do think that Mel B has put out the best solo music. 

23 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Geri! :D

Although I think Mel C and Emma have the best solo albums. 

Geri is my forever fave. I love her. She is the real and the only original LGBT queen with such anthems as G.A.Y and It's Raining Men. Gaga and Miley wish:fishie:

Mel C and Emma are my second faves. Although I am not really into Emma's solo work. Her singles and Free Me album were good but that's it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Last I heard (on a radio show) is that the reunion is a done deal.  I have no way of really verifying if it is true though.  With each girl making at least $15,000,000.  With Victoria making even more than that.  Apparently at this point from what I heard is that it is only scheduled to be a tour. 

My favorite is Geri. 

But I do think that Mel B has put out the best solo music. 

Victoria's net worth is $400 million It's even more than Gaga or Katy. However, I think that they combined her wealth with David's. 

As for reunion, it is just so confusing at this point. They probably don't have everything set in stone at this point and they just wait with an official announcement til everything is established. Victoria keeps on DENYING the rumors. However Geri said yesterday that they are obviously working on many things which may include new music and tour.

Please login or register to see this link.

On 2/24/2018 at 2:24 PM, coolaideonfire said:

Album track?

And b-side?

• Like 1