Spice Girls

Tweener

4 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Recent "Rainbow Woman" uploads from Geri :)

'I Got A Name' is now tied with 'Man on the Mountain' as my favourite song we've heard so far! It's absolutely gorgeous.

As for The Christmas Kiss... :cackle: Geri is such an absolute kook, but it's kind of why I love her. Who else would spend their holiday season at home thinking about what they're going to say in their own version of the queen's Christmas speech? :shocked: It honestly comes off as a little cringe but I can tell she's genuine so there's something sweet about it all.

I hope we get the album soon!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Yeah, I agree! Some of the lighting and angles aren't flattering at all, but I like the video generally speaking.

Here's the next episode of Geri's Rainbow Woman.

Fun episode!

Is this new song the eighth one we have now? I wonder how many more episodes she has of this planned?

With just four more episodes we could have an album's worth of material... ;) 

14 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Fun episode!

Is this new song the eighth one we have now? I wonder how many more episodes she has of this planned?

With just four more episodes we could have an album's worth of material... ;) 

I think it'll be the seventh, as she uploaded one song twice. ? If I remember right, she mentioned at the start that she had 13 episodes ready. I don't imagine that total included the Thank You and Christmas Kiss ones which were filmed more recently than everything else seems to have been.

I really hope she follows this with an album - the final episode could be music themed, showing her in the studio, with the songs released afterwards.

Edited by coolaideonfire
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

I think it'll be the seventh, as she uploaded one song twice. ? If I remember right, she mentioned at the start that she had 13 episodes ready. I don't imagine that total included the Thank You and Christmas Kiss ones which were filmed more recently than everything else seems to have been.

I really hope she follows this with an album - the final episode could be music themed, showing her in the studio, with the songs released afterwards.

I forgot about her uploading the same one twice... :stretcher: But I bet you’re right! Thirteen would be a good amount of tracks for an album.

Come to think of it, I remember she filmed at least some behind the scenes footage for the songs which came out in a little documentary she released years ago...It would have been more interesting for them to incorporate each songs BTS in the lyrics videos showing her writing the songs inspired by the episodes. But oh well! Looking forward to the album either way!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 5:05 AM, coolaideonfire said:

New music video from Mel C :) "Into You" is available on the deluxe edition of her new album, and was released to streaming a couple weeks ago on its own.

Yes! Great new song! Kept forgetting to check it out and now I’m kicking myself for waiting so long haha! Definitely gonna get the album now!

• Like 1