We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Please login or register to see this link.

if this is true, I am so ready to see what they have in mind.  Bring back the "Spice Girls".

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• YAAASSS 1

20 years ago the last good girl band in history stopped existing as Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls. Nothing was the same afterward.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, Tweener said:

20 years ago the last good girl band in history stopped existing as Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls. Nothing was the same afterward.

Geri's my girl.  She has always and forever been my favorite Spice Girl.

• Like 4

On 6/1/2018 at 3:21 AM, Tweener said:

How ironic that she was the first to leave and that she's the first to want back in now her solo career's failed... :yeah::hottie: 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:35 PM, Countess said:

How ironic that she was the first to leave and that she's the first to want back in now her solo career's failed... :yeah::hottie: 

She's the only Spice Girl to have a diamond single tho. And a few #1s.

And I think that Emma is actually the most desperate and willing. Geri wants the reunion, but she is also fine with her children, millionaire husband, and a huge mansion

19 hours ago, Tweener said:

She's the only Spice Girl to have a diamond single tho. And a few #1s.

And I think that Emma is actually the most desperate and willing. Geri wants the reunion, but she is also fine with her children, millionaire husband, and a huge mansion

:orly: Maybe you're right, but if I asked people on the street to name Ginger Spice I don't think anyone could. People over here are much more into Mel B and of course Victoria. ;) 

Here i think that the most famous Spice Girls are Emma and Victoria. Though when Mel C was here last year it was a big deal, she was in lots of TV shows and people seemed to really love her too. 

20 hours ago, Countess said:

:orly: Maybe you're right, but if I asked people on the street to name Ginger Spice I don't think anyone could. People over here are much more into Mel B and of course Victoria. ;) 

Nobody likes Mel B anyway xd

I was doing a random search like I always do.  When I came across this.  For all the "Spice Girls" Super Fans here this may be of interest to you.  I found some stuff I had never seen before. 

Let me know what you all think?