Thoughts on Jelena?

nintchdbpict000364050612.jpg?strip=all&wnintchdbpict000363580060.jpg?strip=all&w

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that Jelena are back together by now so I'm not gonna give y'all a full on exposé, but what do y'all think about them getting back together? Honestly I hate Bieber and it makes me think less of Selena that she keeps going back to this childish douchebag... :vacuum: I also think it's weird timing so soon after her transplant, hopefully he's not taking advantage of her while she's vulnerable. :( 

• Like 1

Selami deserves better, she's been through enough with her men and physical health, Justin was so toxic and used her when she really liked him.

I hope he's changed and if she's happy then she's happy, but she deserves better (which I thought Abel was but clearly not)

• Like 1

I think it’s none of our business.

i personally like to see them back together but I’m not entitled to have a word to say about it. It’s their life and I wish them the best together. Hopefully it will be a healthy relationship for the both of them.

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, Tweener said:

I think she used him or they used each other lol.

They are back together which means Selena's new album is coming really soon

It was PR, they both used eachother (or just Selena) and she also made him out for a cheater so it might've also been just her? I don't really care anymore tbfh, as long as they're both great the past shouldn't matter

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 2:00 PM, jlnsgr said:

I think it’s none of our business.

i personally like to see them back together but I’m not entitled to have a word to say about it. It’s their life and I wish them the best together. Hopefully it will be a healthy relationship for the both of them.

They've made it our business by constantly referencing each other in the media for publicity... :cackle: This won't end well, trust me. Give it six months and they'll be beefing on Instagram like eleven year olds again. :hottie: