Selena Gomez - Single Soon

Shadelena

She's currently adding  new additional touches to the song

UMG site: illbesinglesoon.com

Originally made for Rare with Benny Blanco (v1) and Cashmere Cat (V2-3); reworked for SG3 since it didn't fit Rare's narrative or flop sound

Snippet: 

Event: (Promote the release and tease the album sound):

https://teragramballroom.com/tm-event/club-90s-single-soon-selena-gomez-night/

Edited by Shadelena
  • Like 2

It's such a cute song! I honestly loved that production and to me it definitely feels like a grower (even though I really liked it on the first listen, to me, it just seems like that may be the case for some people). The video was fun and Selena looked so stunning and like she had a lot of fun! If she's happy with 'Single Soon' than so am I! 🥰❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I like the video a lot but the song is kinda meh to me. There's not much of a chorus and the production is kind of flat for me. I'm more excited for the dance collab she has coming out!

This is the exact direction I was hoping she would move in! I can see her experimenting with different variations of this early 80s-driving synth. This is basically sisters with "Style (Taylor's Version)". <3 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/18/2023 at 5:22 PM, Main Pop Girl said:

It sounds okaaaay. I'm not sure if the chorus lyrics really work but I'll wait until we get the full version to judge. Selena always brings out bops so I have high expectations!

Honestly the song is a bop. Even though i prefer the 2017 version that was more electronic. The demo that leaked was the mid tempo version

On 8/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, Cypher said:

This is the exact direction I was hoping she would move in! I can see her experimenting with different variations of this early 80s-driving synth. This is basically sisters with "Style (Taylor's Version)". <3 

The next singles are more dancey and 90s synth if that makes sense

• YAAASSS 1