Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Apolline said:

Do you think one day Bonnie's version of "Unlove Me" (given to Leona Lewis) will leak ? 
I'm really curious to hear it ! 

Yeah it's possible but as of now I haven't seen anybody with it yet,  but most of her work will be obtained eventually. 

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I almost forgot it! The Intro you made was so cute, I really enjoyed it <3 don't know where to add it tho, but it was brilliant!

thank you! i actually got it on the first try. i wasn't sure how all the clips would work together but it does. i'm also quite happy with Hitman. i'm done for now... until my suspicions are confirmed that 'I Like It Hot' is 2013-16 era and not 2009-12 haha

I'd love to hear Bonnie versions of Wide Awake or Birthday. She'd nail them. But the truth of it is, she is not the lead writer for Katy songs. Most of them would probably exist without her.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 11:12 PM, Britneyadmiring said:

Kerli most likely worked with Fraser Smith for Femme Fatale, literally most writers made demos with him to send to Britney or other artists

Fraser and Kerli did a song called "While We Still Have Wings", which is published by Sony which owned Jive and owns RCA. That would make a lot of sense to be a Femme Fatale demo. I'm aware there are more Kerli songs published by Sony but that stands out if talking about possible FF pitches.

5 hours ago, ConnectedColor said:

Fraser and Kerli did a song called "While We Still Have Wings", which is published by Sony which owned Jive and owns RCA. That would make a lot of sense to be a Femme Fatale demo. I'm aware there are more Kerli songs published by Sony but that stands out if talking about possible FF pitches.

whoa, i always thought While We Still Have Wings was like 2015 or something. reading Fraser T. Smith's full name distracted me lol.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)